Fulfilled Sanguine Knights are recruiting ...

Alliance language
English

Fikus

After 4 steady weeks with mythical ship before Sunday lunch one of our members left us, so we have free spot for any active player willing to join us.
If interested, send an application through the game or write me a PM.
Fikus

Fikus

Mythical ship done 15 hours and 50 minutes ahead, excellent work as always, my fellow warlords :)

Fikus

Still one free spot for any player doing his alliance dailies, warlold level nor army power does not matter.
Send reply or application through the game, we are waiting for you :)

Fikus

Mythical ship milestone reached 17 hours and 10 minutes ahead, excellent work as always, my fellow warlords :)

ARCADE2000

Hello Fikus, hope you guys remember me. I’m playing again and joined some alliance for the time beeing. I was looking for you guys and hoped you like to have me back when y’all have a spot free. Have fun! ARCADE2000

Fikus

Hi Arcade, it's nice to hear you are back again, mate :)
We are full right now, but probably there will be one free spot on Monday, so you will be able to finish this season with your alliance.
I look forward to welcome you back to Sanguine Knights :)

Fikus

One of our long time member left the game, we have one free spot for any active player, doing alliance daily quests.
If you are interested, send an application through the game or send a message.

Fikus

And welcome back, old friend :)

There's gonna be another free spot on Monday for any active player interested...

Fikus

Mythical ship milestone reached 15 hours and 6 minutes ahead - time counter not affected by 0.93 version:)
We still have one free spot, come and join our great team of friendly players.

Last edited:

RQuarken

Mythical ship milestone reached 15 hours and 6 minutes ahead - time counter not affected by 0.93 version:)
We still have one free spot, come and join our great team of friendly players.
I would like to join you. Always do my 1080. Look for my request tomorrow.

Fikus

Mythical ship done 1 day 17 hours and 8 minutes early... and we earned more 16k additional gold reward :)
I thank you all for your effort, my fellow Knights.

At this moment we are full, but I surely will be able to find one spot for active player.

Last edited: