Seasons scores, statistics, projections & relative ranking (Updated to the Season of the Knight)

AzorAhai

Because of short/long seasons, next one will be longer than last
Омнислешик, do you know the reason of these different long seasons? And last time there was one day between the seasons, this time two days.

Because of short/long seasons, next one will be longer than last
Hi Omni, if you see the sheet the average for the top 100 increase costantly, and is not depending from the season length. This is because the average power score of the players increase. Instead, you can see this fluctuation in the average of the top 10 players, and I think this is normal because the average power of the top 10 players is more consolidated / stable than the average of top 100, and the season's length have more impact on the average of the top scores.

Last edited:
Омнислешик, do you know the reason of these different long seasons? And last time there was one day between the seasons, this time two days.
The reason is simple. The first season of the month have always the same length. after there's a day of break and the second season of the month depends by the month's length (28/29/30/31 days).

Also i think that the challenge is not the "willingness to invest more or less diamond" but the "willingness to invest more or less money". My "miss" was simply a note that I miss the season for 18 points, stop. I play for fun, and I never expend a single real coin: but I hope that the 11th battle would be totally removed as soon as possible. Some people (like me) are not willing to stay awake until 3:00 AM to get more points. If the 'bug' doesn't exist (yes, for me is a bug: I'm a judge in real life and I consider wrong that some people could have an edge only for geographical reasons) I was in top 100, playing fair with other people. If someone expend money, in this kind of games, is a "legal" edge: they use their resources - I can accept this. But, for me, the fact that someone have one less battle because the refresh happens from 1:00 to 5:00 in his country is non fair play. But I prefere to left this considerations to other forums.

One thing that I noticed only today: This is the second time that we have a season of the Knight: the first was on 16/06/2019. The next season will be the season of the Troll? I'm curious to see...

AzorAhai

The reason is simple. The first season of the month have always the same length. after there's a day of break and the second season of the month depends by the month's length (28/29/30/31 days).

Also i think that the challenge is not the "willingness to invest more or less diamond" but the "willingness to invest more or less money". My "miss" was simply a note that I miss the season for 18 points, stop. I play for fun, and I never expend a single real coin: but I hope that the 11th battle would be totally removed as soon as possible. Some people (like me) are not willing to stay awake until 3:00 AM to get more points. If the 'bug' doesn't exist (yes, for me is a bug: I'm a judge in real life and I consider wrong that some people could have an edge only for geographical reasons) I was in top 100, playing fair with other people. If someone expend money, in this kind of games, is a "legal" edge: they use their resources - I can accept this. But, for me, the fact that someone have one less battle because the refresh happens from 1:00 to 5:00 in his country is non fair play. But I prefere to left this considerations to other forums.
I don't really understand the concept of the season's lengths. Why first season in May was only 13 days, with two days pause afterwards? Why not 14 days and 1 day pause? Why not always two times 14 days (in Feb 2x 13 days) and either 1 or two days pause?
For me the clock restart is also at 2 am during summer time. In each game people from asia and America have a clearly advantage, because in many games events start with GMT0. I also would appreciate it if this glitch would be removed.

Another season gone, the knight have freed his loved one... and it's time for another number crunching!
As usual, I summarize and compare the average needed in the closed season and the previous one, but with the 11th trick still active I report the scores for 'trick' and 'no trick' situation (Remember, the maximum PVP score available is 207).
For more details on the 'trick', please see in the forum, there's plenty of discussions... don't ask here!
Have you run a regular season (10 battles at the start)?
The average score needed for top 100 was 202,08 (201,73 in the previous season)
The average score needed for top 10 was 204,38 (203,78 in the previous season)
The average score needed to be first was.. 207,63! Yes, you CAN'T be first (or even fourth) without the trick (206,83 in the previous season)
Have you run a 'trick' season (11 battles at the start)?
The average score needed for top 100 was 200,78 (200,24 in the previous season)
The average score needed for top 10 was 203,07 (202,28 in the previous season)
The average score needed to be first was.. 206,29 (205,31 in the previous season)

As usual, for an extended analysis, download the spreadsheet in the first page

As mentioned in the previous season, the average scores are slowly increasing, essentially for the increased average power of the players.
As always, have fun and... "May the PVP be with you!"