1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

New issue Several loading problems against or with 2* PES

Discussion in 'Bugs & Issues' started by Zarthas, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Zarthas

Zarthas Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    GLN
    Since the PES's update, almost of battles with or against PES freeze juste after the regiment's choose. That's a recurrent problem and the only issue to fix it is to restart the application. But, restart the application 10-15 times for just one battle is very annoying...

The problem is ONLY if others regiments receive the PES's passive ability. If not, the battle start without problem. Somebody have a solution?

I use Bluestacks or Noxplayer for playing because, my phone is not enought powerful and before this update, i don't have any problem with WoA.

Thanks.

2. Zarthas

Zarthas Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    GLN
    For example, after 19 restarts, always the same loading problem.

Sans titre.jpg

3. Zarthas

Zarthas Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    GLN
    Any solution?

4. Zarthas

Zarthas Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    GLN
    Same problem with new story quests. Impossible to pass this level, 5 energy lost by try. Any start of the fight after 7 times. Do you have a solution?

[​IMG]
    image host

[​IMG]