1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Smugler ship

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Arioch, Mar 7, 2019.

1. Arioch

Arioch New Member

On my last 3 free smugler smugler shipsI got a total of 23 (11 + 6 + 6) shards and 75k gold (25+25+25)

Have the ratios been changed recently? Is it a bug? Or just an awesome stroke of luck?

2. Candle

Candle Active Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    WLI
    I'd say - it's just luck. 10-12 shards from smuggler ship quite rare (see these once per 2 months), but possible; 5-6 shards happens to me almost every week.
    My last 3 ships were 5+1, 2, 2+2 shards and 10, 15k gold - bit better than in average, but still can't call it "ratios changed".
    Only "recent" change I noticed - few months ago they greatly increased chances to get upgrades you haven't, but need and can use - instead of usual cheap common ones, now I'm currently getting 2-3 valuable Mythicals from every Smuggler Ship:p.

BTW - there are old topic Imperial Ship Rewards here, despite it's name - best SS rewards posted and discussed there too :cool:.

3. BlueRuby

BlueRuby Well-Known Member

Yeah, you’re lucky.
    As Candle says, they did improve it a few months ago but been a long time since I had anything like that shard and money luck