Recruitment Spanish Armada (kal20)

Alliance language
Multilingual

Kal

In order to recruit all spanish/english speakers. Our almirante have full vacancy. We can join +49 menbers so if there are few groups of active player or one ir two huge alliances that want to join me. I would glad to recieve you. of course applicants must to be approve to be sure you are active menbers.Viva España!

kill

In order to recruit all spanish/english speakers. Our almirante have full vacancy. We can join +49 menbers so if there are few groups of active player or one ir two huge alliances that want to join me. I would glad to recieve you. of course applicants must to be approve to be sure you are active menbers.Viva España!
Kal, We are the Masterpiece Chicken Alliance. We currently have 26/50 active members. We are still looking for groups like yours to merge to make the alliance grow. Working together, the effect is doubled. If you are interested, let me know. Best regards!

Ushurak@adventures

If you need 49 members we need one. So we can join. We are theAvengers or groot. You can even get a mythical instead of a common ship

Kal

Ok guys i Will search you. I hoped link all spanish/latín playera and people Who like spanish language. But you have reason it's verter join you