1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

New speed slow down after several battles

Discussion in 'Questions' started by elderly, May 28, 2019.

1. elderly

elderly Member

Warlord Level:
    Speed slow down and sometimes even unresponse after several battles , need to log out and then log in again for continuous playing . Want to know why this happens.

2. Menzoberranzan

Menzoberranzan New Member

Ditto me on this. I just close and restart app. Can be annoying tho.

3. BlackAdder666

BlackAdder666 Well-Known Member

Nothing new, game has always slowed down after a few battles, ie WoA leaks memory. I can usually play 5-7 battles until it slows down and eventually crashes. If I sell upgrades and check rankings and chat in between battles, it can slow and crash after only 2-3 fights. Annoying, yes, especially when you have an active scroll and miss a lot of gaming, while you reload.

4. DARK.GL

DARK.GL Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    GL1
    and If you play with NOX -- its bery bugged, try BlueStacks

5. elderly

elderly Member

Warlord Level:
    The problem seems getting worse .Before I can play 3 - 4 battles then speed slows down but now (recent 2 weeks) the speed slows down after 2 battles & need to log-off. It is very annoying and makes me get less and less interest to play the game.
    Do Developers try to solve this problem?
    The slow speed problem also makes me not want to use the scroll. The scroll last for 30 min. but I need to log-off after several 3 - 4 battles (before , not recently ) which only take around 20 min. The scroll effective duration cannot be fully used. That's why I still keep 12 rejuvenation, 2 wisdom & 1 fortune scrolls in hand.

BlackAdder666 likes this.
  6. BlackAdder666

BlackAdder666 Well-Known Member

Game has always had problems with leaking memory, and slowing down.

7. EvilKnightD

EvilKnightD Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    BRIT
    I have done a couple battles back when I had the map to unlock on one row, and never had the problem. Perhaps someone experiencing the problem should issue a ticket with :
    - the problem (hi captain obvious);
    - proof of memory leak;
    - smartphone/iPhone/stupidphone type.
    With this the devs might get to look into this. Although campa beleem might be delayed due to that bugfix XD

BlackAdder666 likes this.
  8. Imoiran

Imoiran Member

Did you all file a bug report?