1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Strategy on getting items from brigands?

Discussion in 'Tactics & Strategies' started by Daijishin, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Daijishin

Daijishin New Member

Hi All, apologies for posting on an earlier item, but I am struggling to understand.

I read earlier in the forum that you are guaranteed an upgrade for the unit that collects the cart if you sell that unit's most expensive upgrade in your inventory. Further responses however muddied the waters, saying that if you sold the upgrade you would then be guaranteed that upgrade later on.

So then, should I sell the most expensive upgrade, even if it is one the unit can use, but is just currently too low level? Or should I sell the most expensive upgrade they already have on the character?

Thanks for your help! ^_^

-Daijishin

2. Zarthas

Zarthas Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    GLN
    To obtain one specific item for your regiment, you must :

- fully upgraded this regiment
    - have 1-2 upgrade for each needed by this regiment (low and higher levels too!)
    - have 0 in inventory for the upgrade what you want (in this case, the most expensive)

Jin likes this.
  3. RasClart

RasClart Active Member

The reason for the misunderstanding is one of level.

If u are maxed at 23 & fully upgraded then u manipulate LW by having 1 of every type of upgrade in ur inventory, then u sell the most expensive upgrade used by the reg u will capture with, so u have zero.
    Now LW will give u a shard or that upgrade, or a lesser chance at a required item.

Until u are maxed, u manipulate it differently. Let’s say u want a lot of 4 volunteer upgrades, u might choose DS to gather them. U upgrade DS until he only requires 1 upgrade, the 4vol. Now when he captures LW he will receive a shard or the 4vol. U pass this off to a different reg & keep going with DS until u have all u need. U don’t need to sell anything, u use them instead.
    You can even collect a stack of them for future use using this method.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2019 at 8:03 PM
    Nemesis and Jin like this.