Stronghold lvl5,lvl10 CV

Ushurak@adventures

The cv for strongholds at level 5 an 10 are possible. I succeed everytime but there where several rules or tactics if it comes to level 10.

1) only use full healthy armies.
2) units with special abilities have an
high advantage.
3) units with high criticals
4) dont make moves without attacking if
possible.
5) choose units according who beats
whom best
6) exit game if you not succeed.

My favorite units are:

PES: healing before second move except if DG needed for critical strike hit.
DS: shaman tree is weekening efficient countrepart
TB: critical strike hit

Last edited:

Heraion

I agree with you @Ushurak@adventures on the strategies to be adopted to obtain a CV. But I must say that the tenth battle in Frost-Blood stronghold is not always feasible, especially in those maps where only two or three turns are allowed to obtain a CV and the first advance does not allow any type of contact with the opponent except with GG.

Last edited:

Ushurak@adventures

The worst one was only two rounds i managed where you need a critical hit by 3vs3 on day two. Problematic was that the unit where far away. Only few units can be used.

AngelRipper

The worst one was only two rounds i managed where you need a critical hit by 3vs3 on day two. Problematic was that the unit where far away. Only few units can be used.
In my opinion, such battles with only 2 rounds allowed for CV are a bad design by the game devs. These battles require pretty much 100% crits in first round and there's little chance for that, unless of course you restart the fight untill you get what you need. We should not be forced to restart the fight in order to get that CV win.

It's a little problematic, that the enemies in the strongholds are getting stronger when your armies get stronger. 5 warlord levels ago I had no problem with reaching 14 levels. Now number 6 gets hard...

I thought you would just reach higher levels the stronger you get ... something like 20 Levels withwarlord level 20.

RealBizkit666

Had that yesterday. Restarted about 25 times to get the crits at the correct moment. Had to do it with 4 CS in 6 hits eventually. And that was only on level 5 Domesticar Stronghold.

Ushurak@adventures

It's a little problematic, that the enemies in the strongholds are getting stronger when your armies get stronger. 5 warlord levels ago I had no problem with reaching 14 levels. Now number 6 gets hard...

I thought you would just reach higher levels the stronger you get ... something like 20 Levels withwarlord level 20.
As warlord lvl23 and maxed with 12 units i get with some problems to lvl 20. After level 10 CV are only possible for certain constellations. Lvl 30 is the max i can reach but its time consuming. Would be great if as for faction you can enter a certain level.

Last edited: