1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

strongholds records

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Hai, Dec 29, 2018.

1. Hai

Hai Active Member

http://imgur.com/a/rVj32Pg[​IMG]

i feel like to show my result to the comunity as i think its a good achievement !? for a relative newbie player (45days old player).

what is your stronghold records?

i figured out couple of trick but i still cant believe how ppp could reach lvl 51. at 39 they alread one hit me ... and two hit my tank... or after mystical you can outgrowth the scaling of auto incr. difficulty by that far?

anyway stronghold tricks are very valuable since its the main source of gold. able to run 50+ ish everyday from the two stronghold together is a nice sum of gold.

if you have any further tips, dont hesitate to share :)

Regards
    H.

2. Arioch

Arioch New Member

I've been playing for about 5 months and my record is lvl 25. I mainly lack the time for better tries, but I feel that after certain level it really depends on the spawn you get. Especially on the western one, where archer frer spawns are really easy, and when you get an archer you get trouble

3. Hai

Hai Active Member

indeed. archers can stop your winning sequences.

Can you please tell whitin 5 months playing how far did you get with the game? what intensity you played ?f2p or did you paid any? warlord lvl23 ? how many regs, 5* star? items? etc etc.

thank you so much in advance.
    rgds
    Hai

4. Arioch

Arioch New Member

I've played f2p. I play everyday the 10 PvP battles, and both strongholds till level 10-20.
    I'm warlord level 22. I have 16 regs on 3* lvl 19 full upgraded. A couple more on lvl 18 2*, and the rest only half upgraded. As you can see, I like having as many regs as posible.

Jin and Hai like this.
  5. HCC

HCC New Member

Hello folks -- what are your stronghold trick? I am at level 13, with 4 units at level 13, but I only got to about level 13 with the Stronghold.

Any tips on advancing in stronghold is appreciated. Mucho thanks.

6. Cuddles

Cuddles New Member

How do u access strongholds anyway? I'm at the border of one and it's not open

7. Noob

Noob Member

Ice stronghold best record is 20.

Which stronghold?

8. Hackuuna

Hackuuna Active Member

When SH was first released the scaling of the battles wasn't as steep. Basically you wouldn't even see 4S fights until you hit around 30 and even then each subsequent battle only scaled slightly higher. Right now you'll start seeing 4S around about 10 and it scales a lot faster too.

If climbing SH to the highest point or gold farming is your goal you're better off with 2* regiments and only upgrade either pure physical or pure magical defense armors (obviously swapping to suit what's needed). That's the thing about fights being scaled by your AP: promotions add unnecessary stats and crit chance/damage also add a lot of AP based on random results.

9. Hai

Hai Active Member

these days im reaching Icy Stronghold lvl 35 without any issue and grass stronghold lvl 20. You need to understand this game meta, as well as tricks. The AI is stupid, and you have to pick the right regs. and dont bluntly upgrade all. Be prepared to play 4-5 hours per day.

my current progress: Im mythical WL23 with many kuromos and 15% banner as well as 4* regs on main party.

10. Hackuuna

Hackuuna Active Member

I'm very well versed in the meta. Let us know how you do once you've upgraded to optimal mythical on your top 5.

Personally I'm only willing to dedicate tops 1h for SH.