1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

strongholds records

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Hai, Dec 29, 2018.

1. Hai

Hai Active Member

you still reached 39 or is it an older screenshot? I first though SH only adjust to your first top 5 or 8 regiment and not your whole army power.

But i understand now.
    e.g in otherwords if i level TSG just for fun but not gonna use him at all makes my SH runs more difficult. hence comparing records are almost impossible because the SH difficulty vary based on your army AP.

Candle likes this.
  2. Candle

Candle Active Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    WLI
    Yes, unlike all other encounters - SH scaled by overall AP, not by top5-8.

Hai likes this.
  3. Omni

Omni New Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    Rok
    I have reached 48 lvl on ice stronghold and 28 on other ( only have one 5star reg ang 4 reg with 4 star

Hai likes this.
  4. Owain

Owain Member

I cannot get beyond lvl14. At that point, my tanks are being 1 hit ko'd, and not hy a crit. As I typically face 6 or 7 opponents, I cannot win. No range of units or tactics helps.
    T.b.h that's ok, as I don't normally have the time for more.

5. Hackuuna

Hackuuna Active Member

I'm not really sure. I think it's scaled by just your top 5 only, not anything else because I can easily manipulate the difficulty of the encounters by either equipping more AP on top 5 or removing AP from top 5. The problem is if your entire lineup of regiments are all equipped with similar gear and have similar promotions it becomes a lot harder to manipulate without a ton of gear swapping.

6. Hai

Hai Active Member

if its true, that whole army AP matters and not only top5-8 then, there should be an upgrade path to follow, and not blunty level all regiments equally. its like shooting yourself in the leg. as known as halving your progress speed. there is not much article regarding this, but post creators usually encourge ppl to lvl and upgrade whatever you like whatever you wish. this is not just misleading but a low move to prevent potential new comer to ever reach top100 or a.k.a to make your spot to be safe... :)) im just kidding hehe...

Supercool6 likes this.
  7. Supercool6

Supercool6 Member

Wow these are great achievements! I have not come even close..my record is 15 and 11 on the two strongholds, and I'm into 4 skull hardness battles before that... I'm saving up sets of grey gear to equip my heroes with to drop my AP before they reset each day, this works great for getting an easier spread of PvP battles, but jury is out weather it helps with strongholds...need more gear to properly asses

Last edited: Mar 23, 2019
    Primer and BlackAdder666 like this.
  8. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

Gearing down before spawn does make the first Stronghold battle easier, but if you gear back up before fighting a level the next level will be hard again (based on the current army setup). Try only putting on one or two pieces of gear at a time (minimum needed for you to win the fight). Progressively gear up as the battles get harder. This should help you get further.

Supercool6 likes this.
  9. Noob

Noob Active Member

Alliance:
    SOS
    New record!!! Level 60

Screenshot_2019-05-13-00-07-40 (1).jpg

I stopp this map with full guards. Each guard need 7-10 MFs...
    Screenshot_2019-05-13-00-08-01.jpg

Last edited: May 13, 2019
    Val and Imam like this.
  10. Omni

Omni New Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    Rok
    55 and 28 my records, try to beat it on early stages, when u have 3* regs maybe 1 reg 4*

11. Val

Val Member

Warlord Level:
    is it harder with 4*?

12. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

Not sure at 4*, but definitely harder at 5*. Usually top out between 15 and 20. Already facing stacks of 2k archers around level 12.