1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Fixed Stuck on Loading screen

Discussion in 'Fixed issues' started by Baldeagle, Feb 11, 2018.

1. Baldeagle

Baldeagle New Member

Game worked fine for the past 2 months on Google Pixel 2 but this morning it is stuck on loading screen everytime. I even uninstalled and reinstalled.

2. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

I have been playing a little over a year. I have had this happen a few times starting around August 2017 (last time was Feb 4th).

Only solution seems to be wait and eventually it will work properly again. I think it is likely some sort of server communication problem. I have seen it take anywhere from a few hours to a couple days.

Kind of sucks in the middle of a PVP season, but doesn’t seem to be any quick solutions.

3. NickA

NickA Member

It happens, but rarely. I have noticed that it's enough to just stop the app from within the phone option menu, and then reopen it.

4. Chiri

Chiri Community Manager Staff Member

Did this happen again?

5. IntegralDevil

IntegralDevil Member

Yes!

6. Guru

Guru Active Member

For me mostly the game gets stuck when waiting for rewards. I have to close the app (completely kill it) and open it again.

7. Chiri

Could you please tell me your devices?

8. Guru

Guru Active Member

Huawei P10 plus

9. Mark Engle

Mark Engle Well-Known Member

Since the most recent update, my game gets stuck on the initial loading screen several times per day. Probably 50% of the load attempts

When I reboot my device, it loads normally.

Playing on Android Samsung Galaxy J7 V.

10. Kaine

Kaine New Member

The app is stuck in the updating phase and I am unable to play the game any ideas on how to fix this.?

11. Guru

Guru Active Member

I get this 2-4 times a day. Sometimes in the reward screen, sometimes just on logging into the game.
    Try closing the app and running it again.

12. Chiri

We are investigating an issue when the game starts.

13. NickB

NickB New Member

I've a bug into support about this. It seems to be several different issues and not just since the most recent update. Sometimes it happens in the middle of playing. Twice between winning a battle and collecting loot. Most recently it was on a LW and I didn't get the loot or any more loot wagons until BI respawned. Sometimes it does time out and give a connection error. The most recent time it gave three different sorts of errors, two that I hadn't seen before (one with error codes, and one with a prompt to contact customer support).

However, it usually happens without an error on the full screen image with an infinitely loading spinner in the lower right. It's alsu usually when I pull it back after leaving it in the background for a while. It's hard to judge how often, but one of the forms maybe 30-50% of the times I play (~10 times a day?). It seems to help if I close the app between uses instead of leaving it in the background, but still happens when opening the app even if it wasn't in the background (maybe 10-50% as often, I'm not sure) and during play.

When it does happen, closing the app from the running app list (I'm on Android) often fixes it for that run, but it generally happens again during that session or on the next one. If that doesn't work, force close often fixes it for that run. If that doesn't work, restarting the phone usually fixes it for a while. Today it just wouldn't work for 15-20 minutes, in spite of changing from cellular to wifi, using multiple devices, going through all of the other steps I mentioned. Then started working again for no apparent reason. As mentioned before, I think I lost the rewards for the LW I was returning from and know I didn't get another one until BI returned 12 hours later.

14. Guru

Guru Active Member

Very detailed description and I can say I have exactly the same experience and I d exactly those steps to fix it, get it to work again. Thnx nickB for writing it all.

15. NickA

NickA Member

I get stuck a lot lately. Almost every morning when I get my daily reward, the game is stuck on the reward screen. Kill app and restart, not the biggest problem, but still.

16. Chiri

We made some recent changes, is this still ocuring?

17. Guru

Guru Active Member

I didn't get a frozen screen for quite some time. To me it is fixed. If I will experience it again, will let you know.

18. Chiri

I am moving the thread to fixed issues then.

19. CaptainHowdy

CaptainHowdy New Member

Hello, I just found this post and want to say, that this is happening to me on my iPhone X. I don’t want to delete the game for fear of losing all thinformation. Please help. I would like to continue playing.

20. PierreDeLePaté

PierreDeLePaté New Member

This is not fixed, happened to me first time today, September 5th 2018. Playing on an Ipad A1458. Resetting ipad, closing and reopening app is not working. Continues to return to darked out screen with loading circle at bottom right forever.