1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Fixed Stuck on Loading screen

Discussion in 'Fixed issues' started by Baldeagle, Feb 11, 2018.

1. Chiri

Chiri Community Manager Staff Member

Have you tried to reinstall the App?

2. Bharat

Bharat New Member

I'm playing on Lenovo K8 nite and app is stuck on the loading circle page. Done everything from restarting app to reinstalling still can't start it, please help.

3. Saedorn

Saedorn New Member

I’m having similar issues, almost always when the battle is over and waiting for rewards to pop up. Most often I have to kill the app (IPad Pro) and restart, which means I have to replay the entire battle. Annoying on those hard fought battles that you barely get a win. Now I think the server is down, although I just tried to delete and reinstall the app. If it’s down for much longer I will be out of any contention for the pvp season, based on my schedule. Not the end of the world, but annoying

4. Cire

Cire New Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    FotS
    I haven't been able to load the game all evening. Says it can't connect to the server. Tried multiple times. Reinstalled the app. Nothing works. Any help appreciated.

5. Cire

Cire New Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    FotS
    Its working this morning. Seems to have resolved itself, but weird that it happened.

6. Jeff Bak

Jeff Bak New Member

Not fixed. Finished battle and waiting to collect loot. Got Stuck in a communications error loop. Galaxy s8plus

7. LXdaMad

LXdaMad New Member

Not fixed. Samsung J5. Today is the first time after 40 something days of play. Stuck on loading screen. Started about 5 hrs ago. I get notifications -- free shipment, scouting ended, but can't enter, loading screen stuck :(

8. Luke

Luke New Member

Same problem, stuck for over an hour. I've tried reloading the app, forcing the stop/start, rebooting the phone and toggling WiFi on/off. I use a OnePlus 5T phone.

9. Valherian

Valherian New Member

I habe got the Same Problem. I won a fight . Handy crashed wen i got rewards and now i stuck in loading Screen since yesterday