Suggestion to future Xataka regiment

IdiNaHer

Now Xataka's faction has only 4 regiment's, so new regiment will be created for them as I suppose. I have some ideas about his skills. I'm playing many pve battles and can definitely say that archers and mages in fortresses are big problem on high lvl. So the first active skill could be like reduction of incoming dmg from archers and mages about 50%(100% is to op) for 1 turn for all player's troops. The passively skill could be like undying riders. They can go through enemy's regiment's. What do you think about this skills, thx for attention)

Ushurak@adventures

Think mage and archers have a lot of power. Whats about a unit fire has no impact and it can walk through. All friendly units have less damage by mages next to it.

Last edited:

Imam

Since the priest pasive skill is about undead regiment..i imagine it will be undead unit with skill can restore life one dead adjacent regiment.

Pasive skill is like xatakan guard

This regiment type is guard

Omni

Since the priest pasive skill is about undead regiment..i imagine it will be undead unit with skill can restore life one dead adjacent regiment.

Pasive skill is like xatakan guard

This regiment type is guard
Yeah, should be undead guard

AngelRipper

Now Xataka's faction has only 4 regiment's, so new regiment will be created for them as I suppose. I have some ideas about his skills. I'm playing many pve battles and can definitely say that archers and mages in fortresses are big problem on high lvl. So the first active skill could be like reduction of incoming dmg from archers and mages about 50%(100% is to op) for 1 turn for all player's troops. The passively skill could be like undying riders. They can go through enemy's regiment's. What do you think about this skills, thx for attention)
Now that the game devs have made the xataka story playable with just 4 regs, I seriuosly doubt the new unit will be introduced any time soon, if at all.

Clambam

What I do know from looking at what the Nordvig Merchant sells for the Xatacan faction is that new unit will be a giant, what type of giant I don't know as have only seen gear for pike/archer/mage for sale.
Looking at the bundles for sale there is a new mythical weapon, which to me looks like either an axe or a staff...but don't really know as its too small to see well