1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

New idea superok

Discussion in 'Ideas & Suggestions' started by Boss, Dec 19, 2018.

1. Boss

Boss New Member

1) Enter the new regiment - the ax. With a big crit, respectively. And to more often jump out the crit.
    2) Enter rewards for 1,2,3 places in your alliance. And besides the beautiful numbers 1,2,3 nothing is given.
    3) Enter the ability to choose the chapters of your alliance and so that the head of the alliance could remove inactive players. And then 20 people play every day and 30 people come in once a week.
    4) Draw on the island necromancers shop. And then somehow on the island of necromancers quite sad.
    5) Enter the dragons. And the storyline with them.
    6) Enter the decade of events! December 31, September 1, etc.

2. Waarthog

Waarthog Member

Hi Boss
    1) we already have a crit unit ... I'd prefer a second healer backup for MF
    2) well being first kinda is reward enough (if your first you generally stay it and then you acquire even more recourses because your first making it even more difficult for the others in your alliance to come close to you
    3) didn't get it
    4) most of the island is still closed let's wait and see what will be there in the end
    5) oh yes I like that make it something we could do with alliance... two or more players fighting a dragon at the same time or make the dragon have a huge health pool and the alliance must try and get it down with in a given time (everyone can go battle him and in the end the alliance is rewarded)
    6) never have been a big fan of these events but I wouldn't mind (Christmas in a fantasy land just doesn't seem right)

3. Boss

Boss New Member

Hi Waarthog
    3) Many alliance players simply hang in the table, calling a couple of times a week. So that the head of the alliance could remove inactive players from the alliance.
    Increase harbor and shop assortment. Sunset to see and there just do not need or not available.
    Good mood for the first, second, third place?) That would be better given the gain or gold.

4. Waarthog

Waarthog Member

Oh yes well we kinda have that problem too in our alliance. The leader left a few weeks after we filled up the 50 players, now we have a alliance were we can't invite or kick inactive and we are left with like 10 active ( all who are to lazy to start a new one going we decided to wait for alliances to really have a meaning before we leave and make a new one).
    I'm also not the biggest fan in giving out to many gatuitous rewards (games I used to play lost a lot when designers started to makae things to easy or give too much away for no effort at all) also this could get abuser by people making multiple accounts and pushing one main account with an alliance.

5. Boss

Boss New Member

In my alliance 20 play from 47. And even there is nobody to associate. Are quiet as fishes:)

6. KptKaszanek

KptKaszanek New Member

Axe units - with lumber skill that allows to clear trees nearby into flat ground hexes!

7. Boss

Boss New Member

chatterboxes axes)

8. Ture terror

Ture terror New Member

Maybe rather a ”Ranger”, that would simply disregard from defense bonus on the forest tiles, instead of wasting a special attack to clear one single forest tile.

9. Boss

Boss New Member

New lands are needed most.