1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Survey on ad for life

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by BlackAdder666, Oct 16, 2018.

?

Ads

Poll closed Oct 23, 2018.
  1. Works fine, I can revive 5 regiments per 24 hours.Never had any problems

11.1%
  2. Ads works on and off, usually I can get 5 working ads per day

50.0%
  3. Ads seldom work, some days I can revive a few regiments

5.6%
  4. Ads works so badly, maybe I healed 1 reg per day on average during last month

5.6%
  5. Ads have never worked for me

27.8%
  1. BlackAdder666

BlackAdder666 Well-Known Member

Curious how ads are working for the community. Many different bugs get in the way of letting players revive the expected 5 regiments per 24 hours.

2. Mark Engle

Mark Engle Well-Known Member

They work normally on my main account.

They don't even exist on second account.

<shrug> I can't vote twice....

3. BlueRuby

BlueRuby Active Member

I can usually get my 5 a day but, due to the unreliable nature of them, I’ll need to ‘watch’ 7-10 of them to achieve this.

I say ‘watch’ because many of them are godawful for me: getting an awful lot of stocks-and-shares/ gambling ones (neither interests me remotely).

Unlike some other players, I do always have one available to watch, however (up to the 5).

4. Jimsom2

Jimsom2 Active Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    WLI
    I voted with the second option because I occasionally have a problem with the ad not working. That's pretty rare though.

5. Loraykin

Loraykin Active Member

I had ads working fine for about the first two weeks I was playing, then the button disappeared and haven't seen it since. So none of the provided answers fits for me.

6. Dezytrius

Dezytrius Active Member

Never had access to one yet

Mark Engle likes this.
  7. Jesper

Jesper Well-Known Member

Actually my problem is not that I don't get ads. It's more that I only get the reward for ~50% of the ads. When some ads come up (Spellforge trading card stuff, Libertex trading app) I'm 90% sure that there will not be a pay out. I just use the next ad and hope that that one will work...