1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

New T5, T8, All Units Total Power

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Dezytrius, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Dezytrius

Dezytrius Active Member

Can someone clarify when each of these plays into some equation?

I currently understand T5 determines PvP skull fights

T8 is for Towers?

ALL unit Power Total goes to Alliance rating.

Is that right? Is there some other power calculations important to the game?

Worawat likes this.
  2. Bibense

Bibense Member

T8 is not confirmed yet (as far as I know). Top players who are over 40k I assume, match with 6-7-8 regs opponents. T8 is thought to be used there. Unless you are in top 30, T8 is out of bounds.

Worawat likes this.
  3. NoName

NoName Well-Known Member

An easy test you can do on your own...

1. On the initial PVP spawn, (assuming you have all your Regs fully geared up), look at the 5 battles Skull difficulty level, and then....

2. Gear down everyone to basic gear from number 9 & below (you should see no change in skull difficulty), and then...

3. Gear down everyone to basic gear in the number 6, 7 & 8 range (if you still see no change, then we know PVP is based on top 5 alone, and if change... you get the idea)

For the Strongholds you can do the same thing, but should do it on a level when the difficulty is about change from a 2S to 3S, so you're close to a skull difficulty transition point.

I have played with it a few times, and I currently think our top 5 gives us the opponent difficulty for SH/PVP, and the top 8 is just that a pool that our opponent could spawn.