1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Answered Tavern Exp Potion Rate

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Firzen, Sep 12, 2019.

1. Firzen

Firzen New Member

Warlord Level:
    Do the later levels in the story have a greater chance of dropping an "epic potion of knowledge" (the big one) than the first battles in which the epic potion becomes viable?

2. Noob

Noob Active Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    MIS
    I think same

3. Firzen

Firzen New Member

Warlord Level:
    @all

Arci has said chances are different on each level, so a higher level could grant more exp potions.

Ty

4. AngelRipper

AngelRipper Member

Warlord Level:
    The game representative may say a lot of things. Not all of them are true. I am farming last battle in one of my factions and I don't see higher potion rate drop than in the lower levels. After the update the rate of potions and upgraded dropped quite a bit (even though in the update description it is stated, the rate was suppose to increase). Quite often I farm 6 battles at the same time and I don't get any rewards other than coins