1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

New issue The boundaries of the move seem wrong

Discussion in 'Bugs & Issues' started by DARK.GL, Jun 11, 2019.

1. DARK.GL

DARK.GL New Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    GL1
  2. NoName

NoName Active Member

The Range of LA's is correct in that image.

LA has already used her RoF, but can move 3 hexes, so she could move into the fire on the first bridge to her north, or the adjacent plain tile to the farther north bridge entrance, or she could occupy the space where her friendly DG is, and effectively attack all the hexes within her border (as she also has a range of 3 hexes).

Basically, all the spots you placed red "X's" in she could strike by moving in to the places I just mentioned.

3. DARK.GL

DARK.GL New Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    GL1
    she can move only 1 hexes now !!!

4. NoName

NoName Active Member

Yeah, I understand she's crippled by your LC, but that was done this turn....

Same goes for when your RoF is about to expire...

Have you ever moved all your Regs into place thinking you were out of range, but forgot this was the last turn of burning tiles??? Same thing here, except range is less

I'm with you, sometimes I do wish the opponent's attack range reflected the next turn, so I would know if RoF is about to expire, or in this case how the Cripple Shot effected her range; however, that's not yet the case. Another, example is when we Lock an opponent with KG. We know the Reg isn't going anywhere for one turn; all the while, the range of the opponent remains as if no change took place this turn.

#soon :cool: