Fulfilled TheAvengers have mythical places

Alliance language
English

Ushurak@adventures

TheAvengers (groot) search motivates active player for our team. We get every week myrhical ships and have an very active team and chat.

Interested then you are welcome.

Ush

Last edited:

Ushurak@adventures

Hallo zusammen,

Wir sind eine aktive englischsprachige Allianz, welche wöchentlich das mythische Schiff erreicht. Falls Ihr interessiert seid und gern englisch quasselt seid Ihr gerne wilkommen.

Ihr findet uns unter TheAvengers ider groot.

Ush

Ushurak@adventures

Bonjours a tous,

On est une alliance anglais, qui est tres active est prends toujours le bateau mythique. Si vous etes interessé est vous aime parlé en anglais vous étes invité. On nous trouve a TheAvengers ou groot.

Bienvenue

Ush

Bullit0105

I am Bullitt.

Good afternoon, I am currently part of an alliance in crisis. Our leader who founded the group got us to the point where we hit mythical every week. However, he's left the game. The current leader is not as committed. So, for the last three months, we have hit mythical less than half of the time, including the last three weeks. I want my alliance to do well. But, it seems to be foundering on the rocks.

I am a regular contributor of 900-1080 points. And, want to join a team where players are rewarded for the work they put in. I want to continue helping my alliance until I have someplace to go. So, I will wait before leaving my alliance.

If you have a place for me among your numbers, I will send a request. Thank you for your consideration.

Ushurak@adventures

We will have this season 3 times 60k players plus a lot of other high value experience.

They all have built up inclusive me(was 38k now 64k) their knolewdge under an perfect environment.

Last edited:

Ushurak@adventures

We have a space free for next season in our alliance. We are very active and have a good team. If this is what you search for you are welcome to join.

And yes we get mythical ships.

TheAvengers or groot

Vukodlok

I just applied. I get my points every week. Been through a dozen groups trying to find an active one. I even tried making my own. I hope you’ll give me a shot. Thanks