This game is now completely gacha

Shab

Before the last update the shards part of the game was gacha type via SS, IS and alliance ships.

It was even more gacha when every single way of diamond income was removed from the game
(no more strategically bought shards from merchant).

Now that upgrades were almost removed from every single battle,
I am exactly salty the way I played gacha games when I press farm button with 200 energy and just nothing happens…
The more salt and the more I hate the game!
The last time I quit a game was due to accumulated salt from the gacha element.
I am sorry for WoA.

Last edited:

Jin

t was even more gacha when every single way of diamond income was removed from the game
@Shab. I'm sorry but I don't believe that's correct.

Diamonds are still offer in Daily Rewards, increase in Warlord Level and best source is PvP where every 50 trophies get you 1 diamond.

However, I do agree with you that the removal of higher level upgrades as rewards from PvP and PvE is very bad idea.

3S & 4S battles should still have a good chance of getting high level upgrades rather than a "VERY TINY" chance as it is now.

Shab

Ty bro.

I do agree with Jin that diamond is not a problem. WH is a good place for buying strategical shards and items. After onlocking GG mostly via WH, I have no urgent need for shards.

but as Jin said, drop rates are abysmall in pvp and pve. so the upgrade part is now via lottery in tavern. somtimes you gain 3 needed upgrade with 5x farming:D . another time it is nothing after 20x farming:oops:.

RasClart

Whining gets u nowhere... look at the new shit, adjust, the devs have put a lot of thought intothe development of the game... follow their lead

Beliz

Ty bro.

I do agree with Jin that diamond is not a problem. WH is a good place for buying strategical shards and items. After onlocking GG mostly via WH, I have no urgent need for shards.

but as Jin said, drop rates are abysmall in pvp and pve. so the upgrade part is now via lottery in tavern. somtimes you gain 3 needed upgrade with 5x farming:D . another time it is nothing after 20x farming:oops:.
Yea, I mentioned before on forum, that drop rates @ tavern decreased after update, not crying, still enjoying game, just don’t need to announce increase...