1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Not a bug Th'ruth (or t'rut) dont deal dirty trick damage

Discussion in 'Archived issues' started by Ktaar, Dec 1, 2018.

1. Ktaar

Ktaar Member

Guys, this orc-pikeman don't want to do his active skill to anyone. Or I don't understand something.
    His 'manual' says that Trut deals critical damage or lightning with 100%chance. And no any others conditions of its usage.
    But at field he "does not see any aims for the skill" while enemie's units are in his range.
    So, when I see this sign I just start to think "WTF", instead of getting any knowledge about how to use it. Or what was the aim of this sign?

As I found in conversation below the mistake is in translation to Russian language. In Russian there no any mention about that this ability of Trut works at damaged creatures. In Russian the description says only that it cause damage with 100% chance of cast critical or lightning, and no any word that the regiment should be already damaged

Last edited: Dec 1, 2018
  2. Anton Amby

Anton Amby Well-Known Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    WLI
    The enemy that you want to use it on needs to be damaged. :)

3. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

Hi Ktaar, welcome to the forum.

You left off the last part of the ability description which is the key. It is guaranteed effect “...on a damaged enemy”. If the enemy is completely healthy then it will give you the not in range message.

Just hit the enemy with another unit first and then you can use his special ability.

4. Ktaar

Ktaar Member

Well, u see, I play at Russian, and in the translation word-to-word the description says "dealing critical or lightning damage by hit with 100% chance". And not any word about damaged or full-health creatures.

I guess this mistake in translation confused many of my co-members of the clan and others Russian-language speaking players

5. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

That makes sense. Hopefully the Devs can take a look at the Russian Language version and make the correction. In the meantime you can spread the word in your Alliance and help them out.

6. Chiri

Chiri Community Manager Staff Member

The text issue has been passed to be fixed.