Too few pve and pvp battles per day

Primer

Why so few battles became spawn per day?Approximately 7-9 battles per day(pvp and pve)?
PVP is five every twelve hours to a maximum of ten. Same times every day. Mine is 5 am/5 pm on California time zone.

PVE is once per hour. If you don’t login for three hours it will stop at 3. If you do login, it will continue 1 per hour even if you don’t fight. Even if I don’t have time to fight I make a point to login and out during the day a few times just to keep spawning. Someone said max is 27 but I have never counted.

Jesper

PVP is five every twelve hours to a maximum of ten. Same times every day. Mine is 5 am/5 pm on California time zone.
PvP battles spawn at 0:00 and 12:00 UTC - the whole game (server) time is based on UTC. This had a (small effect) when switching to summer time in Germany recently as all PvP battles now spawn one hour later for me.

BlackAdder666

Any news on restoring the decreased spawn rate of pve. Devs acknowledged that an update somehow decreased pve and that a solution and increase was coming soon...?