1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Too few pve and pvp battles per day

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by IntegralDevil, Apr 12, 2018.

1. IntegralDevil

IntegralDevil Member

Why so few battles became spawn per day?Approximately 7-9 battles per day(pvp and pve)?

2. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

PVP is five every twelve hours to a maximum of ten. Same times every day. Mine is 5 am/5 pm on California time zone.

PVE is once per hour. If you don’t login for three hours it will stop at 3. If you do login, it will continue 1 per hour even if you don’t fight. Even if I don’t have time to fight I make a point to login and out during the day a few times just to keep spawning. Someone said max is 27 but I have never counted.

IntegralDevil and Jesper like this.
  3. Jesper

Jesper Well-Known Member

PvP battles spawn at 0:00 and 12:00 UTC - the whole game (server) time is based on UTC. This had a (small effect) when switching to summer time in Germany recently as all PvP battles now spawn one hour later for me.

IntegralDevil likes this.
  4. IntegralDevil

IntegralDevil Member

Thank you

5. BlackAdder666

BlackAdder666 Well-Known Member

Any news on restoring the decreased spawn rate of pve. Devs acknowledged that an update somehow decreased pve and that a solution and increase was coming soon...?

IntegralDevil likes this.