1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Tried the qween

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Ktaar, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Ktaar

Ktaar Member

tried to use the qween in battle. I found that she can crit at using her ability when damaging enemies. So I wonder if she can crit when healing alias?

2. Hai

Hai Active Member

good question, im waiting for reply too. and about how much she can heal !?

60% of her dmg, but what does it mean for e.g TBP ... 2 unit? lol

3. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

You are not far off. My Priests are only 3s and level 22 right now, but I just used them to partially heal TPB in two separate battles. Healed 6 units one time and only 1 unit the second time.

I may have been on high ground the first time, but honestly wasn’t paying attention to anything but the number of units TPB had.

I am hoping it is a little better when I get them to 5 stars in two to three weeks.

I use priests in all my LW battles and most early Strongholds (lots of XP). I will make a point of using the ability whether I need it or not and watching results more closely.

Hai likes this.
  4. Jin

Jin Well-Known Member

Primer has just answer my question of which regiment to bring into my Jin2 account. PES it is then.

5. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

lol. Wait a minute. I only use it in every LW battle because it is the only one I need shards for. Strongholds because it is the only one that needs XP. Not because I think it is a good unit. Sorry if I gave wrong impression.

6. Jin

Jin Well-Known Member

@Primer. Understood.

Well, it's a toss up between NAC and PES. I was leaning towards PES because IMO, her active ability is better than NAC. Need a 3rd regiment to ride the SA now that IR is up to 3* and ready to do battles.

7. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

If it is a choice between those two I definitely like PES better.

8. Hai

Hai Active Member

PES doesnt have 2nd passive skill PVP wise right? i mean its shiny glow, but do nothing. :D

9. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

Yes, but my NAC is fully upgraded and I never use it for anything.

He pushes an enemy back one square for no damage and summons a usually weak desecrated unit. That unit is usually killed on the first AI attack and then a second AI unit steps into that empty space and destroys NAC. Only real use I have found is to use it as a sacrifice to waste two enemy attacks for one round.

At least with PES I can get a little bit of healing and damage while keeping it safely in the back. A lot of FBSH maps have bottlenecks where ROF allows me to clear the map without exposing any unit to damage except my DG. I have received over 45k XP for PES for single battles where he never does anything.

10. Jin

Jin Well-Known Member

I've never used NAC but IMHO, between the extra regiments spawn by both GG and NAC, I would take the Goblin Archer over the desecrated regiments at anytime.:)

I'm thinking PES will be good for Xatakan stronghold later on.

11. Anton Amby

Anton Amby Well-Known Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    WLI
    Imo NAC is pretty bad, mainly because he's required to walk into melee range as a squishy mage to use his ability... If he could use it on empty tiles he would probably be one of the best regiments tho. :p
    PES imo isn't as bad and can be used as a (weaker) stand-in for MF if MF is on timer, will (as mentioned above) also be good for Zombie Strongholds if that becomes a thing (which is fairly likely)

12. Ktaar

Ktaar Member

I still do not understand how the quantity of summoned by NAC is counted. Based on what? Damage? Number of enemies’ unit? Damage taken by enemies’ unit? Damage taken by enemies’ unit at this turn? Number of stars? Skulls flying around NAC?
    What exactly gives effect of bigger quantity of summoned?