1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

New idea Turns left for crushing victory

Discussion in 'Ideas & Suggestions' started by Aniquileitor, Aug 23, 2018.

1. Aniquileitor

Aniquileitor Member

Could we get some permanent info on the battle about how many turns we have left for getting a crushing victory?
    Right now we get that info on the start of every turn, but most of the times I tap somewhere making it dissapear without looking at it and then I ask myself if this is my last turn or not.
    I'd like if we could get that number somewhere on any corner of the screen, so we could know at anytime if this is our last turn or if we have one more chance to heal someone before beating the battle.

2. BlueRuby

BlueRuby Active Member

Heh, I’ve often thought that would be useful for exactly the same reasons.
    And I remember someone else posted that long ago.

It could be argued that we could just be more observant and careful...but still, it would be handy

3. Aniquileitor

Aniquileitor Member

This would be a QoL feature, not prioritary, but helpful if they have the spare time to make it

4. Loraykin

Loraykin Active Member

This is probably what I miss most, while playing this game. Highest priority if I could decide, and really not so hard to achieve. So annoying to not know half of the time if you're still within the turn that gives you a crushing victory.

Alina and Dezytrius like this.
  5. Enodrevo

Enodrevo Member

I agree! One issue that makes it hard is that screen clutter can obscure the notice!

In addition, a turn counter would be nice. It would help keep track of RoF effects

6. Dezytrius

Dezytrius Active Member

How about a little blue circle with # inside it in upper right corner and that info be somehow stated as you are placing units!?

Please

Zancudo and BlackAdder666 like this.
  7. BlueRuby

BlueRuby Active Member

I’m noticing that the reminder each turn doesn’t always work.
    Just played a stronghold battle where my last cv chance was not noted, the next saying I had run out of turns.
    I have seen this before. Will log it as a bug if I see it again.

An ever-present counter would be nice

8. Saltire

Saltire New Member

Yep, I'd vote for this

Dezytrius, RasClart and BlackAdder666 like this.
  9. Monstre

Monstre New Member

This would be great! I was honestly surprised when I realized the game didn’t have this feature already.

Dezytrius likes this.
  10. Otar

Otar New Member

and also add variable rewards for each turn! Like turn 1 200 gold, turn 2, 180, turn 3, 150, turn 4, 120 and so on, till you are out of turns for CV.