1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

New idea Unit selection

Discussion in 'Ideas & Suggestions' started by Baldor, Jan 22, 2019.

1. Baldor

Baldor New Member

When i selects units for a battle i always get the same order based on strength.
    Sometimes I dont want the "usual five to the left". Mostly for me its becaouse some units are wounded or i want to try a new unit or constellation.

Some suggestions to pick the best from or evolve:

Let the base order of today be default, its good.
    Let us be able to switch to another order:
    1. Let us be able to hide/show only healthy/wounded units for faster selection
    Alternatively be able to list all healthy units before wounded
    2. Let us somewhere define the five units we want to see first in the list. That way i can select a lesser unit i want to try/train once and easilly have it accessible.

Also, when i select and place a unit, let the default next unit be the next in order. Today it goes back to the first available wich usually is a heavily wounded guy i dont want to use. The filter above takes care of it though.

Loraykin likes this.