1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Answered Upgrades, when to sell them?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Dezytrius, Jan 30, 2019.

1. Dezytrius

Dezytrius Active Member

How do you know when it's safe to sell them? Is there a spreadsheet chart of who uses what for all of them?

I feel like I have lots of gold potential just sitting there in useless upgrades I'm afraid to sell. I have just been been keeping 10 of everything Rare, Uncommon, and Common assuming that even if that's not enough I will get more of them in a timely manner.

The real money seems to be in Epic and Above and and some of those do not seem so easy to collect. I know how to manipulate the LW but there are still more open upgrade slots then LWs.

Really looking for some solid advice regarding the selling of Epic and above upgrades.

Thanks

2. Waarthog

Waarthog Member

3. Dezytrius

Dezytrius Active Member

Thank you Waarthog.

Although I am now overwhelmed with information and I'm not sure how to access these spreadsheets.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2019
  4. Waarthog

Waarthog Member

Ok well I only have started with scratching on the surface of these infos he gathered ... To access it there is a link in the beginning of his post "this excel workbook" click it and you can download it ;)

5. Spiderman

Spiderman Active Member

I just figure that if it doesn't have a green arrow at the time, keep 20 but sell the rest.

6. Loraykin

Loraykin Active Member

@Dezytrius
    Here's another download link for the excel file. You need to do two things manually to find out which upgrades you can sell.

1. Enter which upgrades you have already applied (in each of the regiment sheets MF, SM, ... , GH: the yellow column "Done"):
    GH.JPG

2. In the Upgrades sheet, enter the number of each upgrade item you have in your inventory (in the green column "Available"):
    Upgrades.JPG

After that, you look at the "Still Needed" column and compare it to your inventory ("Available"). I usually chose to keep 5 more items than were still needed.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2019
  7. Cuddles

Cuddles New Member

Do not sell the upgrades as you're gonna need them for other regiments.

Do not sell starter equipment, as you're gonna need them to lower your AP later if you want easier PvP matches.

Do sell them if u get extra though

Dezytrius likes this.
  8. Dezytrius

Dezytrius Active Member

Very much appreciated Loraykin.

Loraykin likes this.