1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

FEEDBACK Version 0.60 - Priests of the Eternal Sun

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Bruthor, Jan 28, 2019.

1. Bruthor

Bruthor Lead Community Manager Staff Member

Use this thread to discuss app version 0.60. Please stay on topic and be contstructive.

Noob likes this.
  2. Anton Amby

Anton Amby Well-Known Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    WLI
    I'm actually excited for this update. :)
    Queen Anantari sounds like a really cool regiment for the game, her active can heal (which is something that the game lacked since we only had MF) while still being flexible as it can also deal dmg. It also makes positioning matter more which is something that I'm obviously a fan of since I love (since I love starter Pikes) :D
    Her passive is kind of whatever since it doesn't do anything in PvP or the Orc Strongholds - Might be good if they add a Undead Stronghold (Necropolis?) which I really hope that they do since they made all of the new maps and regiments.

- Also no preview for her like we got for her husband and son? :p

3. Waarthog

Waarthog Member

I am also really hoping for a Stronghold maybe in the last part of this expansion.

And yeah pleassssse give us a preview very! very! soon !!!!

4. alexbb

alexbb Active Member

Note: The new area of the Xatakan Empire and the new regiment is planned to be released on February 4, 2019, after the version has been rolled out on all app stores!

I really hope this time the release will be in between PvP seasons and hopefully it will not affect the spawns.
    Other than that, can't wait for .61, heard there is something in the pipeline to change our PvP lives :).

BlackAdder666 likes this.
  5. Anton Amby

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    WLI
    Asked on FB and they told me that they will make a preview for her. :eek::eek::eek:

6. Hai

Hai Active Member

she seems to be a must have....

7. Waarthog

Waarthog Member

I think the MF is a better healing unit with its periodic heal passive plus the tree is very handy but it's something I was hoping to see a second healing unit if your MF is on a timer ...

On the other hand this one can heal a big deal of dmg right before the end of a game preventing many units not going on a timer ... She does sound like a great melee support unit ... We will see

Howard Lee and BlackAdder666 like this.
  8. Anton Amby

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    WLI
    Think she may be ranged (outside of her active) since it states that she's a Mage. :p

I think that she will be a good alternative to MF. MF excells at long drawn-out battles where her tree and passive can gain a bunch of value, but she's weaker in very quick fights - Which is where QA might be a good alternative (you could ofc also just use them together to have a ton of healing while keeping the a Mage backline) :eek:

9. Waarthog

Waarthog Member

She is a range but supports the melee units better because they do tend to cluster up giving them all a heal ... Ranged do tend to spread out ... At least how I play them ;)

10. Mark Engle

Mark Engle Well-Known Member

Unless she has flying, I think she will be mostly useless. Her active ability requires you to position her perfectly. That is highly unlikely without flying, or the ability to ignore terrain.

Give her flying, devs!

Otherwise, she'll be sitting next to TSG in the sky arch.

Lame passive ability, too. You can do better!

RasClart and BlackAdder666 like this.
  11. Owain

Owain Member

Interesting reading this. There are several terrains where she will be awesome, if the healing is ranged. Keep her safe until third round of combat and you could basically have 5 full health units.
    The flip, is she will be a must kill early in PvP. If allowed to heal 3+ units by 60%, whilst dealing damage . Game changer.
    Can see a lot Of IR in combination. Going to need another tactical rethink.

Waarthog likes this.
  12. Owain

Owain Member

If new version is pushed out on Feb 4th, that would be after season start, unless there is s longer delay between seasons than normal. Hope the latter

13. Hai

Hai Active Member

Can you please explain in more details, what you mean "Can see a lot of IR in combination?"

14. Mark Engle

First, mages are always a 'must kill early' reg in PvP.;)

Based on the description, it appears neither ability is ranged. It only affects adjacent regs, and then links to up to 6 regs. So maybe like some sort of chain lightning?

Remember, since the healing works like damage, if the Priests are wounded the healing could be inconsequential.

I don't see any possible IR synergy. And whilst on the topic, I think we will see a trend away from defensive IRs. They are too easily tricked into wasting a turn blowing Purifying Light. Sure, they are new and shiny now, but not very good. I fear another starter archer or GG much more.

It is very possible that some players will run both MF and these Priests together for healing their regs at end of PvP/stronghold runs. We'll see...

15. Anton Amby

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    WLI
    I think I may try a 2x starter Pike, MF, QA, IR comp at some point (even though I hate IR)
    All of them (except IR) are focused around standing next to eachother which means that your team basically becomes ''super-powered'' on some maps if you place your regiments correctly. MF would also help make sure that QA will be putting out a max heal active which then in return also helps keep MF alive. Could be interesting imo.
    Probably still best to just run GG + RoF Archers on most maps though. :D

Waarthog likes this.
  16. Mark Engle

We haven't seen the basic stat line, yet. Maybe QA will be beefier and be able to hold up in close quarters?

Ignoring terrain would be super. (you can do it, devs!)

I'd like to see her passive affect all friendly regs on battlefield, not just adjacent. Now that would be useful in the Desecrated SH!

17. Anton Amby

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    WLI
    I think that making her ignore terrain (able to fly) would make her very strong (since any regiment becomes strong with that) and might be overdoing it a bit, but I totally agree on the passive.

18. Hai

Hai Active Member

ignoring terrain like necro archer, it would be too OP

19. Bruthor

Bruthor Lead Community Manager Staff Member

It shouldn't affect PvP spawns.

20. Hai

Hai Active Member

"Divine Presence: Adjacent allies (including herself) receive 20% less damage from Desecrated regiments."

what does this mean? translate to my language, and it doesnt make any sense.

desecrated enemy? she got her pants dropped in public hence public humilation?

thanks in advance