1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

FEEDBACK Version 0.60 - Priests of the Eternal Sun

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Bruthor, Jan 28, 2019.

1. Otar

Otar New Member

i bet desacration is the name of the heal/damage thing they have... just wondering if normal attacks cause desacration or not, otherwise they would only work once per battle

2. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

These are the units you fight on the Southern Continent. They have different abilities than those in the main area. Similar to the way FrostBlood Orcs in the North have unique abilities.

The best description for desecrated
    In this context would be undead or zombie. The most literal translation would be they are “damaged”. The units are risen from the dead.

BlackAdder666 and Arci like this.
  3. Anton Amby

Anton Amby Well-Known Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    WLI
    Means zombies from the Xatakan continent, they're different from other regiments.

Hai likes this.
  4. Hai

Hai Active Member

in all regiments as of now, only necro considered as zombie from xatakan? in pvp this passive ability of new hero kinda crappy..

5. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

The new hero doesn’t have the same abilities as the units you will face.

If you use the Necro special ability to push and summon a desecrated unit, the unit that is summoned has the same abilities as the desecrated units you will face in the South.

Some of the abilities are actually pretty tough. I especially hate facing the eternal arrow of the archer which can hit multiple units and has an extreme range.

6. Arci

Arci Community Manager Staff Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    WoA
    That's pretty much the answer, thank you :)

7. Anton Amby

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    WLI
    Sooo, it's technicly the 4th now right? :p

8. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

Soon grasshopper. Sooooooon.

Jin likes this.
  9. archie

archie Member

I hardly detect desecreated regiments in my battles. Probably it might mean that we should meet soon legions of desecreated regiments or so, otherwise this is kind of joke.

10. Arci

Arci Community Manager Staff Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    WoA
    Did you give a look at the weather forecast? Looks like the wind is going to blow quite hard on the north-west area of the desert :p

You'll find a lot of them in the Desert! Actually only Desecreated regiments in every single battle :)

BlackAdder666 likes this.
  11. archie

archie Member

There is a question after watching the movie. When we get other two regiments? I mean the son and daughter. If we have an update once in three months, it will take a lot of time.
    P.S.
    Do they have a cousin?

Last edited: Feb 4, 2019
  12. Bruthor

Bruthor Lead Community Manager Staff Member

Sameen is already in the game. She is the leader of the Pikes of Xataka.

The other brother... Well, soon ;)

13. Waarthog

Waarthog Member

After seeing that her active ability when it jumps not only heals or damages but does both at the same time really makes her very usable even in PvP ... Clearing Trees gobos and heavy damaged enemy units while also healing your units makes her a very versatile unite.

I like it !

BlackAdder666 and RasClart like this.
  14. archie

archie Member

Ah, definitely the royal family is totally desecrated. Whose parents send daughters to fight first instead of sons?

15. Waarthog

Waarthog Member

She was just the spearhead of the royal family:D

Enodrevo, BlackAdder666 and archie like this.
  16. Anton Amby

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    WLI
    Think that QA is going to be one of the better regiments in the game. Even though her passive is basicly useless when she's not fighting on Xatakan, her active ability is super flexible and powerful.
    Using her for healing is quite powerful since it has a 60% attack dmg scaling and you can also use her just to kill off MF/DS tree's, heavily injured regiments or GG's gobiln spawn. Even if you just use her on the offensive and hit 6 enemy regiments (5v6/5v7) with her active that's still 240% damage with no setup (that can crit!) which is actually quite a powerful nuke.

Waarthog, RasClart and BlackAdder666 like this.
  17. RasClart

RasClart Member

To consecrate is to ritually make something holy, like a shrine, temple or church.

To desecrate is to make something that was holy, unholy. Think, sacrilege.

Hai likes this.
  18. archie

archie Member

I am still trying to find some logic in peripeteias of the royal family. King father is an archer, mom is a mage, elder sister is a pike, little brother is necromancer, but who is elder brother? I wish that he was a paladin with a resurrection spell, but I have some doubts regarding it. I guess it will be another traitor and nerd.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2019
  19. Anton Amby

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    WLI
    I doubt he will be a traitor/evil guy, if you look at the picture in the QA video only one of the brothers are standing in the dark looking evil. :p

BlackAdder666 and Waarthog like this.
  20. Aniquileitor

Aniquileitor Member

Superfan of the new regiment, I press the healing skill, it says it will heal 175 points to my regiment, I confirm it and it heals... 2 points!!! LOL