1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

FEEDBACK Version 0.63 - Witch Doctor

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Bruthor, Mar 13, 2019.

1. Bruthor

Bruthor Lead Community Manager Staff Member

Use this thread to discuss app version 0.63. Please stay on topic and be contstructive.

2. nathor

nathor New Member

will scrolls drop on fights?
    can we sell them?
    will they cost gold or always cost diamonds?

Last edited: Mar 13, 2019
    Noob likes this.
  3. Enodrevo

Enodrevo Member

Will scrolls stack? I anticipate using a gold scroll and a recovery scroll for some lucrative stronghold runs if they do!

Good to hear about lower scouting costs.

Good to hear about the short cut to Domesticar. I actually got to the other one first! /Facepalm

4. Aniquileitor

Aniquileitor Member

Will we still get ads to heal regiments if we don't have that scroll activated?

5. Enodrevo

Enodrevo Member

Did MF passive healing change? It used to activate at the end of each side's turn but now it seems to work only at the end of the player's turn.

6. Noob

Noob Member

nothing changed. Was last time so

7. Candle

Candle Active Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    WLI
    From my end-game point of view:
    - gold scroll seems completely useless, 30min is 15 fights and 1500 extra gold for 50 diamonds in best case, it bit better than direct exchange diamonds to gold, but I'd rather spend 100diamonds to reset Frost-Flood Stronghold and get 15-20k gold (mid-game player or dedicated low-hp force can easily get even 30k+ gold in such way)
    - resurrection scroll - 30min of instant resurrection completely Over-Powered comparing to current 65 diamonds to resurrect single regiment once. If ads-for-life being removed from game(???) - then it's rather OK, but some way to earn extra diamonds highly desired - please let everyone redo any BI level, return diamonds as random LW loot (at least when looting regiment already 5*****) or "Smuggler Ship Lottery", whatever... Many old-skool players already being punished for finishing whole BI 2-3 years ago.
    - XP scroll - currently new player need over 6 months of rather hardcore play to join "top league" and get chance to hit top100 in "PvP season", but main problem rather shards than XP. Maybe 5% chance to get shards instead of 50% XP while scroll effect active?

Supercool6, Jin, Zancudo and 3 others like this.
  8. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

The description says it is only at end of players turn... but you are absolutely correct about what you saw.

There is a glitch (or bug or whatever). When you have a tree on the field (corruption or healing) the MF healing of an adjacent ally will also happen at end of AI turn. It stops when the tree is destroyed.

I know for certain it happens if it is one of your trees. Someone also said it happens if an opponent tree is on the field, but I don’t know that for certain.

Use this information wisely and hope they never fix it.

Hai and Jin like this.
  9. BlueRuby

BlueRuby Active Member

Ah, I was noticing similar but hadn’t quite joined up the dots.
    Thanks.

10. Bruthor

Bruthor Lead Community Manager Staff Member

I want to chime in and answer some of the questions that have been asked here.

• Currently, Scrolls can only be obtained from the Witch Doctor. However, you will receive 2 of each Scroll when liberating her :) But we do consider adding Scrolls to reward tables of some sort in the future. First and foremost, we want to see how you guys like the Scrolls in general and how it affects the current game balance before we make those decisions.
    • Scrolls cannot be sold. Who would want that anyway? :-O
    • Scrolls cannot be purchased with Gold.

• Scrolls cannot stack, so you can't increase the duration of a currently active Scroll, but will have to re-activate it once its active period has terminated. However, you can run all Scroll types simultaneously indeed :)

• This feature is already disabled for the majority of players. Only players who have started with this feature still has access to it right now. The fate of this feature has not yet been fully determined and we will inform you as soon as we know.

Inspirace and Candle like this.
  11. Noob

Noob Member

this is very bad!!!:mad: Each view in ads give you money. Why you want switch off???

Last edited: Mar 15, 2019
  12. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

Will everyone be able to “liberate” the witch doctor? Or will those who already discovered that portion of the map find the shop open and need to buy scrolls to test them out?.

13. Mvinyl

Mvinyl New Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    Dyd
    why can I not change levels on Brigand island? I was up to 71 and had some lower silvers to clear but now the level select is blank....

Last edited: Mar 16, 2019
  14. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

This has been reported in both Bug and Questions threads recently. For some it comes and goes.

Mvinyl likes this.
  15. Kalo Kalo

Kalo Kalo New Member

Where exactly is this witch doctor located? I can't find her. There is some new house near Eastgate harbour, but it can't be opened

16. Mvinyl

Mvinyl New Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    Dyd
    Thanks Primer

17. Hai

Hai Active Member

the cost for those scrolls are overpriced.
    reseting a SH gives 100x more gold and xp as well as upgrades, mythical drops etc. for a mere 100 gem.

removing ads for heal and introducing a p2w way instead while leaving crit formula intact.. to me its a huge mistake.

remove app restart as well and im out of here.

18. Arci

Arci Community Manager Staff Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    WoA
    The feature will be enabled for everyone early next week if the rollout of the new version runs smoothly :)

19. Jin

Jin Well-Known Member

The 30 minutes no regiments loss maybe ok for clearing multiples tough 4S or else I can't see an endgame warlords using the Witch Doctor.

BlackAdder666 and Hai like this.
  20. Chiri

Chiri Community Manager Staff Member

I think it can be used by Top Warlords since you will have 30 minutes of unlimited healing for your regiments.