1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

FEEDBACK Version 0.71

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Arci, Jul 2, 2019.

1. Arci

Arci Community Manager Staff Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    WoA
    Whoops, nice call. It will be added in one of the next updates :)

BlackAdder666 likes this.
  2. Choopaloop

Choopaloop New Member

Seems like the first few stronghold battles are much harder now. I prefer having at least battles 1 and 2 as very easy, to help with quests. Especially when you have to "win 10 battles with Toompah" or something equally annoying. I'm fine with making stronghold battles harder overall, but please at least keep the first 2 easy.

BlackAdder666 likes this.
  3. Nemesis

Nemesis New Member

After install the version 0.71. The day after u released, i stop receive equipment after Battles o LW.

The only way i can have it, its maiden purchases in WH with WC. Or if i have lucky in Ships or in Sky Arc.

For example with MF i collect around 30 LW. Only Shards or upgrades. Now with GG i collect arond 24-26 LW, and its the same; only Shards or upgrades .