FEEDBACK Version 0.74

alexbb

I'm curious to know what happened to .73? :)). I'm his advocate (or hers?...)
Anyway, can't comment much on new exciting feature for Warlords of Aternum, called... sorry, more details about it will be disclosed soon
Only the fact that these teasers are frustrating, but guess that's part of building excitement.

Noob

A dwarf and gate to underground. Is dwarf call kuromakar? Lets check that my theory truly.

LeCron

Community Manager
Staff member
I'm curious to know what happened to .73? :)). I'm his advocate (or hers?...)
Anyway, can't comment much on new exciting feature for Warlords of Aternum, called... sorry, more details about it will be disclosed soon
Only the fact that these teasers are frustrating, but guess that's part of building excitement.
.73 and .74 were merged. But sometimes we don't announce a changelog when it's just about minor bug fixes and/or server upgrades, for example.

... and don't say that our teasers are 'frustrating'... We make them with a great deal of love! :)

SirMaximus

Its an evil dwarf who is going to reduce all warlords to half their present level.
Or randomly reduce one half of all warlords to level 1.

I have a bad feeling about this.
And seen it recently in the Marvel universe.

Or maybe the developers are creating a second timeline.
Warlord gods of Aternum come to our aid!

RasClart

Lol Primer... catch up buddy!

They don’t use “soon” anymore!

Now it’s “at a later date, but not too far from today.”

Sigh, that does feel better, no?

Anyway, just playin’.... looking forward to whatever it is.... thx for bringing new stuff to us, & thx for all ur work... & any chance ye could open up the rest of the south soon?

Oops, i meant at a later date, not too far from today, sorry....

Last edited:

Primer

Lol Primer... catch up buddy!

They don’t use “soon” anymore!

Now it’s “at a later date, but not too far from today.”

Sigh, that does feel better, no?

Anyway, just playin’.... looking forward to whatever it is.... thx for bringing new stuff to us, & thx for all ur work... & any chance ye could open up the rest of the south soon?

Oops, i meant at a later date, not too far from today, sorry....
I just read the FaceBook post under the LP thread in which the WoA rep said the new content is “soon” but does NOT include Campa Beleem.

A bit disappointing, but not sure why they can say that there but won’t tell us the same in here instead of letting us get our hopes up.

Oh well, I just hope new content brings something for the old timers also.

RasClart

Agreed @Primer.... hope it’s a bit more than just the reworked scroll system although that’s what i’d bet money on.

Regardless, it’ll be good to have a new dynamic... hope it shakes things around!

Arci

Community Manager
Staff member
Let's say... more info next week? :)

Unfortunately we cannot tell exact dates until we are 100% sure, but it's quite safe to say that next week is indeed the target. Stay tuned ;)

Imam

Let's say... more info next week? :)

Unfortunately we cannot tell exact dates until we are 100% sure, but it's quite safe to say that next week is indeed the target. Stay tuned ;)
So next week will be info about next updates or launch of it ?

Cire

I've got a player in my alliance that says he was upgraded to 0.74 and has discovered that he no longer gets gems for repeating battles in BI.

RasClart

I have a player who reported not getting gems for a silver victory in battle 99 of BI about 4 hrs ago...
First time anyone’s reported that...
He never mentioned upgrade, i’ll find out

Edit... he just responded, his phone downloaded the upgrade yesterday... he’s .74 too

Last edited:

AlphaWolf

Yup, I'm the player in question. My phone downloaded the upgrade yesterday, I believe. [I've been repeating level 99 each day for a while for the gems/gold/loot, so it's certainly nowhere near the first time I've done that battle, if that makes a difference.]

Anton Amby

Another picture was put up on FB just some hours ago, alongside the text ''Meet Bard! He's coming to Warlords of Aternum soon to... do what? Can you guess?'':

Not certain if it is a feature coming out in 0.74, but still thought I'd share since some players may not have seen it.
Deeming from the background along with the FB comments it's doesn't sound like he will be a regiment, but something else. - The background suggests that it may be some sort of new feature where you fight a bunch of stages on the map? (I'm personally hoping for a campaign mode, maybe even with a bit of story since he's a bard - but I won't get my hopes up too much since it probably could be anything) :p