FEEDBACK Version 0.77

Firzen

I love it! The only thing I've seen so far is the respawn time changes and that's why I'm here. I haven't tested the other stuff. But this is great! Now I'm not scared to sacrifice regiments in battle for a victory.

_o_

Not very nice to enforce an update from version 0.75 to 0.76 and remove support for Android 4.1 in version 0.76
Game over!

Imam

For reducing healing time by half is great for all player.

The xatakan story can go forward is also very nice.

Im curious about the change in faction story?
Can u give more description about it

Thanks

Imoiran

For reducing healing time by half is great for all player.

The xatakan story can go forward is also very nice.

Im curious about the change in faction story?
Can u give more description about it

Thanks
I recommend you go read the stories and see if they are more entertaining as described...

Slayron

It's a step in the right direction ...
In view of the fact that all players have something of it, if the regeneration times are shortened ...

AngelRipper

Can you write in what situation the 1.5h healing time applies? In my case so far I've only seen the 1h 2 minutes healing time for completely destroyed regiment. I'm guessing 5* regiment maybe?

Grafong

Today, when upgrading from 0.75 to 0.76, with Android 4.2.2 I can’t install and play accordingly, too, correct it if possible, thanks.

Papabär

Ein Schritt in die richtige Richtung. Es wertet die PVP Rangliste auf, und lässt auch neue Spieler hoffen, dass sie dort wiedergespiegelt zu sehen sind.

Primer

Can you write in what situation the 1.5h healing time applies? In my case so far I've only seen the 1h 2 minutes healing time for completely destroyed regiment. I'm guessing 5* regiment maybe?
I am 5s and just sacrificed a useless unit to check. 1 hr 3 min and a few seconds that were counting down by the time I could see the counter.

I am guessing the 1.5 hours might be if someone doesn’t have all the upgrades applied which speed up healing time. Not that anyone is likely to do that on purpose.

Madarick

The reduced healing times are nice. I have been waiting to explore part of the map till I got higher level because I always lost at least one unit fully or over half so the timers would slow me down. Lower healing times will also be nice to allow mid level players (like me) to attempt high skull PVP battles instead of rerolling them for weaker battles.

Domitaro

Props to devs.

As someone who has consistently had ads since starting the game, I had mixed feelings initially but experience definitely changed for the better.

AlphaWolf

The healing time reduction is nice; does the Xatakan story actually go past chapter 3 for anyone? Mine's still grayed out at the start of chapter 4....

Reactions: ssn

AngelRipper

The healing time reduction is nice; does the Xatakan story actually go past chapter 3 for anyone? Mine's still grayed out at the start of chapter 4....
Do you already have ver. 0.77 installed? Some of the changes only take place after the game updates to ver. 0.77

Primer

I am confused.

Where are all the people complaining about the recovery time being reduced too far? After all, the whole point of reducing energy accumulation was so that people would not have to play as often to “maximize” their progress. Remember? Reward those who want to play once a day by giving them same rewards as those who play more often.

Now my best units are fully healed after an hour. Because I have absolutely zero will power or self control I suppose now I have to wake up every hour (instead of every three hours) to use my best units in Stronghold fights and put them back on cooldown. Then wake up in another hour and do it again. This sucks for my sleep.

All to “Maximize” my ability to progress faster.

Last update was so people wouldn’t have to log in as often to maximize progress, now this one does the opposite. I just don’t get it.

And yes - above post is also completely sarcastic.

Is the reduced healing time finally something everyone can agree is good for all players? Or will there be those who actually complain it makes them have to logon and play more often now?

ssn

>>OTHER CHANGES
>>The Xatakan story in the Tavern can now be completed with just 4 regiments!

Seems to be wrong.
I cant complete this story with 4 regiments.
http://prntscr.com/pa5guc - it is a printscreen.
The button "Battle" is inactive and it says that by the time it will be more regiments and i can finish this story later.
People in our alliance have the same problem.

Arci

Community Manager
Staff member
>>OTHER CHANGES
>>The Xatakan story in the Tavern can now be completed with just 4 regiments!

Seems to be wrong.
I cant complete this story with 4 regiments.
http://prntscr.com/pa5guc - it is a printscreen.
The button "Battle" is inactive and it says that by the time it will be more regiments and i can finish this story later.
People in our alliance have the same problem.
As written in the release notes, this will be available only after downloading the update to version 0.77 :)

ssn

As written in the release notes, this will be available only after downloading the update to version 0.77 :)
Ok, thanks. The game has been updated yesturday and I thougth it was 0.77 update. But it was 0.76.2.45344 and it is last available in Appstore.
We will wait for 0.77.