FEEDBACK Version 0.77

Noob

@Primer

I think same. I wanted wait with ads 30 second but with this update need wait 15 minuts or one hour. This update looks good, but I feel some invisible work. I need controll time, often join to game and it cost some psychological energy. How many motivation to control recovery time will save in the next month? Its look like quest, but double.o_O

Update: 2,75 stars (5 stars is perfect)

Imam

Well..more time to play more reward will get, and more balancing warlord will get soon. In the end more diamond need to crush in the top 100 PVP

Beliz

Anyone updated game to version 0.77, is safe for iOS devices, don’t want wait again for day or longer?

Firzen

Okay I just downloaded the update. Here are my initial thoughts:

I haven't read through the story yet, I only read one excerpt from one battle but I really appreciate the changes. It's much more logical now and has substance.

I really like how the farm button now automatically goes to the maximum number of times you can Farm.

one of my alliance members finds the new icon strange-looking, but I really like how the map is now no longer flooded with text. Much better visual.

Marcus Pitt

I’ve updated on my iPad, it seems to be working fine. Maybe better actually, I haven’t seen an unexpected crash today whereas it was quite buggy before the update.

Mr Min An

This version has killed the game. Why would anybody bother with a game you can now only play one battle every hour and a half. This is not fun it is garbage. At least before I could watch an add and continue playing. Seriously does this game want people to play it. Well, now nobody can. An hour and a half of no game play. So stupid it’s beyond belief. Now I’m just mad I spent money on gems.

Cole

How much longer before we can all get this update? Both my iOS and Android are still at .76. The Xataka faction is tomorrow, and was hoping to go further in the story as mentioned in the note. Release it or pull it back, but don't tease us and then do nothing. Sorry, but the development philosophy of this game sometimes reminds me of the results of a soup sandwich.

Beliz

How much longer before we can all get this update? Both my iOS and Android are still at .76. The Xataka faction is tomorrow, and was hoping to go further in the story as mentioned in the note. Release it or pull it back, but don't tease us and then do nothing. Sorry, but the development philosophy of this game sometimes reminds me of the results of a soup sandwich.
I think need check better for update on your devices, it is available few days already.

Cole

Already have about a dozen times, otherwise I wouldn't have written this. My Android is on auto update. They determine when I can get the updates through their gradual release up updates to catch bugs, in if their notes are accurate on how they release. Obviously it's out, so wondering why it's taking so long.

Primer

Appreciate the new portion of the Xatakan story being open, and now this faction has a story section also.

Apparently the Orcs are pushing through the empire and getting the gem will be more difficult. I am fairly certain of this because the exact same message is displayed on the first five storyboards I have done in the newly opened area. It does change on the sixth.

Really, no effect on gameplay but just another example of a sloppy, sloppy update. No way something like that should get past even a cursory quality check prior to rollout.

But thanks for the new content. At least it is something new to do for a few hours.

Last edited:

unsane

Honestly I dont like the speed up of healing time. I never had the option to watch adds for life but so I'm used to having long healing times.
However, now I find myself not caring too much about killed units since the heal within 75 min instead of 180 min.
This makes me lazy, less carefull and frankly...not a better player.

Imam

Honestly I dont like the speed up of healing time. I never had the option to watch adds for life but so I'm used to having long healing times.
However, now I find myself not caring too much about killed units since the heal within 75 min instead of 180 min.
Im partially agree with u about "Lazy"
Before healing time reduced im to often repeat the battle because its not like what i have planed. Now, i dont care if 2 or maybe 3 of my unit will die, as long as it will be able to make me win that battle.

But mostly i like the new healing time,cause it make me can go deeper in SH and try more difficult chalenge with different strategy.

in PVP it make me have more time to take a rest cause i can finishing all my battles faster than before. Usually if i have big loss after 5 or more battles at PVP im stop playing cause too lazy to wait my healing time. Now after finishing my PVP, i can continue my SH battles and sleep at 10/11 PM

AngelRipper

When talking about PVP battles it is common to fight a much stronger opponent, so it would be unrealistic to expect to win every battle with 0 losses. Before, in order to minimize the losses (and thus to avoid a long healing time wait), many top end players would use retreat functions (if the first round of the battle didn't go as planned) or restart the app to start the battle all over again. I know I used to do that a lot, and now much less often. I like that I don't have to "cheat" to play all daily battles.

Primer

I think there is an easy solution for this that will still allow players who like the shorter time to continue to enjoy it while you can still hold yourself to requiring a more strategic approach.

When you lose a unit, set the alarm on your phone to 3 hours and don’t play again until you hear the alarm. This will help you be less lazy, more careful and frankly... a better player.

Others who like the shorter recovery time will not be affected. Everyone can be happy.