A game that advertises with playing epic battles, no longer needs playing battles but requires lots of farming. Kind of strange don't you think?
Raiding brigands 1st reward has been changed too (only common or uncommon itemsThis update has caused some confusion and frustration. Let me take a brief moment to explain the design philosophy behind this change and what areas of the game have actually been altered.
As we have developed this game further over time, new features have materialized as main income for specific in-game loot while others already existed before. This is the current setup:
Keeping this in mind, we have made these changes:
- PvE Battles (campaign map): Map progression, XP and Shards
- PvP Battles: War Coins (mainly used to acquire Shards)
- Boss Battles: Map progression and harder challenges, valuable and thematic loot
- Raiding Brigands: Shards and valuable Upgrades/Items
- Brigand Island: Challenges and Shards
- Sky Arch: XP and loot
- Strongholds: Gold
- Factions/Tavern Stories (adventure map): Specific Upgrades
Our intention was not to stall game progression, but rather trigger you to make selective choices. Keep in mind that we are still monitoring the effect all changes made very closely and are considering further changes if there is need for them. For example, an idea we are toying with after we've reviewed early activity numbers after the rollout of version 0.78 is to increase Gold rewards for Strongholds in some way, as this is meant to be one of the main Gold income sources. We will keep you posted about future changes as they get realized.
- Strongholds and PvE (excluding Boss Battles) will only drop Upgrades of common or uncommon quality.
- PvE campaign battles that are 3 or 4-skull battles have a small chance for rare or higher quality Upgrades.
- Strongholds now only have 1 loot slot.
- PvP battles will only earn you Upgrades of common or uncommon quality.
- PvP battles that are 3 or 4-skull battles have a small chance for rare or higher quality Upgrades.
- Sky Arch will only get you Upgrades of common or uncommon quality, except the longest expedition which can go up to legendary quality instead.
- Faction battles target specific Upgrade cards of higher quality at an increased drop chance.
- Boss battles, Raiding Brigands and Brigand Island have not been changed.
Sometimes I wonder if any of the decision makers actually play the game on a regular basis.
By that I mean more often than one or two days per week.
I doubt these are they types of changes they would be choosing to make.
Yes, its truth ! In every fight (not only brigands) :Raiding brigands 1st reward has been changed too (only common or uncommon items
For Raiding Brigands, whenever it is an upgrade I get Mythical every time.Sorry, but this change is brainless !!!
Yes, its truth ! In every fight :
90% white, 5 % green and 5% lilac
He was talking about the normal reward of the battle, not the lootbox's extra reward.For Raiding Brigands, whenever it is an upgrade I get Mythical every time.
It will only give you needed upgrades. For the unit taking the LW, apply all the low level upgrades and keep one of each in inventory as a spare. Sell off the mythical you want to find and you will find it.