FEEDBACK Version 0.78

Shab

Beliz you need to unlock all regiments and apply all available low level upgrades to them for just pushing WL level and may be some progress in tavern. Also buy epic potion bundles (3x or 2x when off) instead of merchant ships or expensive upgrades and raise the rank of all regiments to apply more low lvl upgrades. That is the way devs force you to play.

p.s. dont say that to devs, they will increase the price of potions!

Slayron

Sarcasticmodus starting :
WoA = you can farming at all places and all times would you like ...
Sarcasticmodus ends...

And the deffs are uninterested what players like...

Beliz

Beliz you need to unlock all regiments and apply all available low level upgrades to them for just pushing WL level and may be some progress in tavern. Also buy epic potion bundles (3x or 2x when off) instead of merchant ships or expensive upgrades and raise the rank of all regiments to apply more low lvl upgrades. That is the way devs force you to play.

p.s. dont say that to devs, they will increase the price of potions!
Ps. Forgot to mention that all available low level upgrades for sure done also, and still it wasn’t enough to reach next WL level. I don’t buy anything @merchant shop and after reaching WL 18 don’t need any xp potions at all, because thouse are for regiments, need xp potions for WL.

Shab

I don’t buy anything @merchant shop and after reaching WL 18 don’t need any xp potions at all, because thouse are for regiments, need xp potions for WL.
The game is now upside down! I use exp potions to rankup my non-top regiments (I use them rarely) just to apply easy farming upgrades (like 4 volunteer or giant volunteer). They are WL exp fodder! Atm I am WL 20, I have 16 rank 15 fodders and 5 rank 19 plus 3 rank 18. I use GG and MF in almost every battle with no exp overflow.

The point is that I am forced to onlock, rank up and apply low lvl upgrades to fodder units cause I havnt high level upgrades for my main units.

Last edited:

Jin

Crikey!!! What I suspect can happen. The reduce chance of getting higher upgrades in all battles does affect the progress of regiment's development.

On a side note, I'm SICK of seeing the 1 unit volunteer upgrade. It has become the bane of PvP & strongholds. The drop rate of that particular upgrade is ABSOLUTELY ridiculous. There's no word or words in this world that can describe the "JOY" of seeing a pair as reward after 3S & 4S battles. This proved that most WoA Devs don't play WoA on a regular basis or else they would do something about it or at least telling us that something is being planned or done.

Crikey!!! What I suspect can happen. The reduce chance of getting higher upgrades in all battles does affect the progress of regiment's development.

On a side note, I'm SICK of seeing the 1 unit volunteer upgrade. It has become the bane of PvP & strongholds. The drop rate of that particular upgrade is ABSOLUTELY ridiculous. There's no word or words in this world that can describe the "JOY" of seeing a pair as reward after 3S & 4S battles. This proved that most WoA Devs don't play WoA on a regular basis or else they would do something about it or at least telling us that something is being planned or done.
I don't even look anymore at the rewards, since they have absolutly no value when needing something higher then uncommon. Even the LW won't give me anything else then shards (at least 9 out of 10 times). Where I used to get upgrades I needed, even the LW trick to get a upgrade you want has been broken since 0.78.

I think getting shards has now become the most easy part of the game. I think in the near future we will see regiments that are 5* but aren't close to level 23 because the upgrades they need to progress don't drop.

The only real way now to get those upgrades are to farm like hell. And since some upgrades show only once per 5 faction days, and you can only buy less than 1 upgrade per day it sometimes takes over 10 days to get the 1 upgrade you want.

I'm feeling so Lucky that I don't need upgrades anymore, just gold to forge and shards.

Jin

Another "problem" that a lot of warlords will faced is XP potion drop rate. Jin can get Epic Potion 9 times out of 10 whereas Jin2 with regiments still not max AP can only get Epic Potion 1 out of 10 tries at Faction.

This shows that there's a definite intention of slowing down the progress of regiment's development.

I'm very much surprised that there's not a lot of outcry from f2p newbies or maybe they just gave up and quit.

Beliz

Another "problem" that a lot of warlords will faced is XP potion drop rate. Jin can get Epic Potion 9 times out of 10 whereas Jin2 with regiments still not max AP can only get Epic Potion 1 out of 10 tries at Faction.

This shows that there's a definite intention of slowing down the progress of regiment's development.

I'm very much surprised that there's not a lot of outcry from f2p newbies or maybe they just gave up and quit.
I figure out, that game development make to give reward depends on your current game progress, that’s why your accounts facing difference..

BlackAdder666

Someone in my alliance had a look at Innogames' profits for 2018. Do not remember exact numbers but the profits were huge and WoA was the third highest income game. With so huge profits you would think 2019 would have brought some new and fun content for old and new players. Instead we got factions and a strangulation of diamonds, gold and upgrades (now mostly grey, worthless upgrades).

Will not accuse anybody of money grabbing. But when new boring content in combination with reducing all forms of income (diamonds gold upgrades) definitely increases real cash income in a short term for Innogames, what can I think? You do not have to be a conspiracy freak to see where this is going. Grab, grab, grab...?

Someone in my alliance had a look at Innogames' profits for 2018. Do not remember exact numbers but the profits were huge and WoA was the third highest income game. With so huge profits you would think 2019 would have brought some new and fun content for old and new players. Instead we got factions and a strangulation of diamonds, gold and upgrades (now mostly grey, worthless upgrades).

Will not accuse anybody of money grabbing. But when new boring content in combination with reducing all forms of income (diamonds gold upgrades) definitely increases real cash income in a short term for Innogames, what can I think? You do not have to be a conspiracy freak to see where this is going. Grab, grab, grab...?
Oh wow. Stop the game when you don't like it anymore. It's really unpleasant to read the same complaints in every single topic I open. Your message is clear to the community now. It is not helpfull for anyone by repeating the same thing over and over again.

BlackAdder666

I am saying that some of the profits could be spent on making fun content. I am complaining that ALL the profit instead go to wages for employees implementing new ways to earn money, and new ways to get us to play less. So strange...

Hoping that some fun content is coming in the pipeline sooooon, or I will take your advice and uninstall the game...