FEEDBACK Version 0.89

SirMaximus

But still so much potential for something coming ”soon”! :eek:
For as stated:
  • Under-the-hood changes required for upcoming Desert extensions.

Lellebebbel

It maybe just a coincidence, but i think the damage ranges are incorrect since the update.

It happend twice for me, that i should have done 115-115 damage, killing off the enemy but the enemy unit survived with about 30 hp.
Damage was outside of the range several times, but this was the most annoying one.

It is a tactical problem, if you think, you kill the enemy but you don't...

Omni

It maybe just a coincidence, but i think the damage ranges are incorrect since the update.

It happend twice for me, that i should have done 115-115 damage, killing off the enemy but the enemy unit survived with about 30 hp.
Damage was outside of the range several times, but this was the most annoying one.

Only happening in desert against undead guard, he have passive that absorb some damage...

Kerozard

Warlords Team
Staff member

Reading this did ring a bell so I looked into our closed tickets for version 0.89. There were issues in the damage previews that we had to fix as part of the desert preparation. So what you are saying is that the predicted damage did not match the actual damage that was inflicted/displayed afterwards?

Last edited:

Püffi

F4DC6DEB-8796-4175-A94C-A2E2364D95D7.jpeg
so what is this? It’s only seen for a splitsecond if you take a look at the eastgate. I could catch it though ;)

Kerozard

Warlords Team
Staff member
Mmmh.. some initialization bug on that view? :cool: ... I mean ... what else could this possibly be?

indeed. just happened to my mini
With the standard attack or a special ability?

Last edited:
I have a question about these cores.
I have some new regiments who's equipment is "common". Now I need mithrite cores to get that starting...
While I see Valorite and Lapiseth cores at the traders I am not sure in how to obtain the smallest core that I need.

Edit: Just noticed 2 guys that started threats in the "questions"-Forum about the same problem ^^

Kerozard

Warlords Team
Staff member
I have a question about these cores.
I have some new regiments who's equipment is "common". Now I need mithrite cores to get that starting...
While I see Valorite and Lapiseth cores at the traders I am not sure in how to obtain the smallest core that I need.

Edit: Just noticed 2 guys that started threats in the "questions"-Forum about the same problem ^^
I would recommend checking all 3 updates of the faction merchant each day. The first slot always has a chance for uncommon and rare cores and then depending on your faction progress epic and legendary cores added into the mix.

Kerozard

Warlords Team
Staff member
standart attack
Thank you. I appreciate the quick feedback.

So from talking to my colleague we standard attack damage prediction had an issue that was resolved. It now uses the exact same calculation we use to calculate damage, but does not consider crit damage or passive effects like the Eternal Servitude buff. If the damage is lower than expected, is it possible that one of these buffs was active on the attacked enemy?

Last edited: