1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Video Victorash vs Guru

Discussion in 'Epic Battles' started by Victorash, Sep 19, 2018.

1. Victorash

Victorash Active Member

This is my first battle that I post as now I start to have my T5AP competitive enough to spawn top players from my alliance.
    So this is against Guru that worths 184T is 4S for me (currently having 20.5k total AP). This is my highest 4S till now, so I said to give it a try.
    Currently I'm quite low on Mythical items, I only have 2x10% staffs and 1x15%banner for my MF. My T5AP is around 6.8k AP and around 175TC worth most probably. what I can write for sure is my total AP - 11.623.
    Because of the easy map and lucky critical hits this seems easy, but on a different map, would be a carnage, most probably losing around 3 or more units or even the battle.

2. Guru

Guru Active Member

Thnx for the battle, finally my army becomes interesting for someone from active players ;) and you were extremely lucky to get me on such an easy, I could say the easiest map in the pool ;)

3. Victorash

Victorash Active Member

yes, very lucky. and also because of the critical shots

4. Guru

Guru Active Member

You are lucky that my archers didn't do any criticals as well ;)

5. Victorash

Victorash Active Member

yes, a critical at this level means usually instant death