Candidacy Walterdeshin: Looking for an active alliance

Bodnár Zsolt

Hi All! I am on level 10 and I active every day. I can bring you at least 720 points per week, but I want 1080 for the best alliance results.

Manatee

Hi All! I am on level 10 and I active every day. I can bring you at least 720 points per week, but I want 1080 for the best alliance results.
Join The Haunted Mansion! (Tag: Boo). We’ve got about 40 members, are in the top 150 of alliances, and bring in rare ships (pushing epic) each time. Join us on our ride into the top 100!

Grendel

Hi Bodnar,
Or you could come and visit Wise Monkeys for a trial. We accept beginners and old hands alike and are well on the way to yet another Mythical reward.

Benji

Chatters and fighters have a few spots left, we get mythical ship each time and are top 25 alliance. Tag CaF
Our members range from 70-38000 AP

Protomickey

Misfits is a group rising through the ranks and we are currently at 48 members and are Mythic bound this week. We also have an active in game chat as well as a chatroom in Discord.

Nemesis

If u still dont have alliance, u can join to "War Hammer" or " WHM"

We r a nice and chatty Alliance, and u get a Mythical Ship every week.

Apply, u r welcome. ;-)

Ushurak@adventures

Szia Bodnar,

If you have still no alliance you can join Avengers. We have one spot free. We want to have active and communicative members to get the mythical ship always.

Ushurak