1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Fulfilled Want Mythical ships? Apply within!

Discussion in 'Alliances' started by Dax, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Dax

Dax Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    TxStr
    Hi, Folks,

We were so close to Mythical this week and we’re looking for up to 5 new members who are motivated to get the Mythical ship! Our Alliance is very social and very motivated! Not only do we all accountable to each other, we also chat quite a bit about our strategies and how we approach the game. No power gamers, tho; everyone is very respectful of our different techniques and ideas.

Interested in joining us in our quest for regular Mythical Ship rewards? We are TexasStrong (TxStr)!

2. Xavier

Xavier New Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    RHero
    Hi TexasStrong! I'm an active player, 1080 pts/week, looking for alliance with MythShip every week. I just applied, my ingame name is FakeBizkit999. My AP is low, so you can kick me out if you'll find stronger player. But until then we need each other :) Week just started and MythShip is highly addictive :)

3. Menzoberranzan

Menzoberranzan New Member

4. Chaotic

Chaotic Member

close?

5. Chaotic

Chaotic Member

i ask always, my clan is 150k and is always. can you deliver that ill join.

6. Dax

Dax Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    TxStr
    Hi, folks, we’re filled this week. I might have a couple more spots next week if anyone we’ve added this week turn out to be duds.