1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Not a bug War Coin actual reward is less than what was initially displayed

Discussion in 'Archived issues' started by Mimi, May 17, 2019.

1. Mimi

Mimi Member

When I geared down my regiments to turn a 3S PvP fight into a 4S PvP fight the initial reward screen before battle showed 75 WC as the reward. After I played the battle I was only rewarded 50 WC. See the video recording of the pre-screen WC, the fight, and then the final reward screen.
    • OS version: iOS 12.2
    • Device: iPad 6th gen
    • Video:

Primer and Hackuuna like this.
  2. Hackuuna

Hackuuna Well-Known Member

This has happened to me countless times over the last year and it's almost always after gearing down to turn a 3S into a 4S, or a 1S to a 2S (where WC jump from 50 to 75 or 30 to 50). It's extremely frustrating at lower levels when WC are much harder to get.

Glad you were able to capture this happening on video so the devs can finally fix it.

NoName likes this.
  3. Chiri

Chiri Community Manager Staff Member

We are aware of this issue but in the mean time it will stay like this. It will be hopefully be fixed when we rework the PvP system.