1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Fulfilled Warlords International Prep & Ready

Discussion in 'Alliances' started by Jin, Jul 23, 2018.

1. Jin

Jin Well-Known Member

I'm a 1st Gen warlords with impeccable credentials hoping to be consider as a viable member of your esteem alliance.;) Hope I'm not laying it on too thick.:D:p

If there are warlords who wants to be considered for membership, please don't hesitate to use this thread to plead your case.:)

PLEASE TAKE NOTE THAT OUR ALLIANCE IS FILLED. WE'RE HOPING THAT WE'LL BE ABLE TO INCREASE OUR NUMBERS IN FUTURE UPDATES. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2018
    Rhul likes this.
  2. Lesterio

Lesterio Active Member

Good morning everyone,
    I would be happy to apply as well.
    CV is attached :p

Rhul likes this.
  3. Bakkir

Bakkir New Member

Hi Jin, hi Jesper
    I‘m a 1st gen warlord too, but I took a break of several months and came back shortly after the relaunch last year. Since english is not my first language (german) I haven’t been very active here.

I’d like to join your alliance, because you and jesper are imho the most experienced players and I want to learn from the best. :)

My power ranking is 25k.
    Thanks 4 your consideration.

B4kkir

4. Moraes5555

Moraes5555 New Member

Hello my friends. I also want to join tour alliance. I hope to be fit to join the team. Best regards to everyone.

5. alexbb

alexbb Active Member

Not sure if I belong to 1st gen, but would love to be part of an alliance that has active players on these forums. Still growing my AP (16k for now), but in top 50 for trophies and medals :).

Alex

6. Spiderman

Spiderman Active Member

I would also like to join. Usually in the top 100 (missed one time when I didn't do the 11th fight trick at the start of the season). Ingame nick: Dorgath.

7. Killrod

Killrod New Member

Hi everyone. This is Killrod. I'm second generation but one of the most active higher power ranked in the game. I'm hoping to join your alliance and get more out of this game. It's the only phone game I play.

8. Victorash

Victorash Active Member

I applied and waiting the response. Talked with Jesper on private message an he said that this alliance also wants to help newer players. I’ve been playing this game for about one year and a half, but I consider myself relatively new. Just reached WL 21 and shortly I’ll start being competitive for top 100 trophies season. So I’ll stay around for some time and will contribute to the alliance for sure

9. Guru

Guru Active Member

I would love to join this active playerbase alliance, because I'm relatively new (started 2018-01-01), but I'm very active and willing to learn and grow (16k AP).

10. BagOfGuano

BagOfGuano New Member

There's not much about my stats that will get me in with you guys. I'm new (2 months playing), weak (181 AP - and that took me 10 minutes to find in game), and all I really have to contribute is an occasional laugh and a "howdy". But I like the game and I'm active. Besides, and at this point, why do you need strong players? Alliances are purely social for now, and if you get bored of me, or if the devs add an alliance event that requires strong players, you can boot me into the cold, solitary land of the homeless. Wanna hang out?

11. valami

valami New Member

Hello All,

My name is Disruptor.
    I would like to join, i have been playing for about 2,5 - 3 years. My army power 32671.
    All time ranking is 34. Last season ranking is 23.

12. Jesper

Jesper Well-Known Member

There are some oldsters in this alliance - and most of them are on vacation currently - with limited connectivity. Please be patient. ;)

13. SirSmith

SirSmith Member

Although I'm not one of the very first ancients like Jesper or Thunder, I've been warlording since November 2016.

Although I've never been one of the top tournament players, I put together an almost acceptable team for entertaining seasonal operation.
    Since there will not be an old-geezers-inn :rolleyes:or a warlord-classic-lounge, Ilike to throw my hat here in the ring.

Detailed application documents on request
    :D

14. Mark Engle

Mark Engle Well-Known Member

Warlord insider tip:

If your mages can shoot twice per round, you're golden.

15. luulu

luulu New Member

Hi Jin, hi everyone!
    I'm not sure which gen i belong to, but i have been around for a year or so... I'm still in process of building up my top 5 and poking into top 100 seasonally/occasionally. But what the heck - we all know it's just a matter of time when everybody will catch up. Meantime it's supposed to be fun, especially now when most of us have not a faintest idea where the alliances are leading us. I'll be honoured to start the journey with you if you please! Anyway i'm heading towards the Pale Legend Inn and invite you all to share the most legendary Crystal Ale!

Cheers,
    luulu

BlackAdder666 likes this.
  16. Spiderman

Spiderman Active Member

This is probably a dumb question, but does an Invite button appear under the guild? Do you need to click the Apply button first or does it matter?

17. Zancudo

Zancudo Well-Known Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    WLI
    Hi I would belong to your big Alliance. Its possible?. Now top 21-22 (with Marximus' permission;)). Thanks.

18. Svetkavitsa

Svetkavitsa Member

I hope my reputation precedes me ;):D

Jin, BlackAdder666 and Jesper like this.
  19. Miego Khan

Miego Khan New Member

I would like to apply, my power is currently around 3000.

20. Picci Kibo

Picci Kibo New Member

Dear Mighty Warlords,
    I am humbly applying to join your guild. I am passionate in gaming and have been always accountable to the clan/guild I joined in any game I play. In fact I use to carefully select the one I apply to, as I used to never leave it until game die... I would be thanksfull, if you would allow me through this joirney with you. I am able to find my way to guild communication (forum, apps like „line“, etc.) and always commit to guild strategy. I am playing Warlords over a year now. I am french, married with an italian girl and working in germany. I am open minded and respectfull and curious to meet and learn to know new people. That s why your „international“ sode looks great. Looking forwards to play close to you soon