1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Fulfilled Warlords International Prep & Ready

Discussion in 'Alliances' started by Jin, Jul 23, 2018.

1. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

Glad to have you Candle. I remember you being active and helpful when I first started playing. I was very glad to see you applied and we are glad to have you.

2. Lesterio

Lesterio Active Member

Good to see you coming back and good luck with all the new stuff!

3. BlackAdder666

BlackAdder666 Well-Known Member

I am so happy to see my one and only nemesis ever in this forum, mr "....." commenting. He has consistently praised skill and hated high AP giving advantages in pvp/season ranking.I had almost nothing to do with accepting members to WLI, but were apart of founding the acceptance rules. Those clearly state that you have to be somewhat polite, contribute to promoting WoA, and help new players. Mr "....." would be ranked very high on most of the lists if he/she used all shards, gold, upgrades saved up waiting for (better ?) things to come. But would NEVER, EVER even be considered to join WLI! Why not? Because he does not fulfill the nice and helpful requisite. At all :D

Last edited: Jul 29, 2018
  4. BlackAdder666

BlackAdder666 Well-Known Member

Very welcome Candle. You are a household name ingame and in forum..

Last edited: Jul 29, 2018
  5. GoldReaper

GoldReaper Active Member

I second that. There is no other player I've lost more battles against. I designed a couple of army combinations just to survive Aki's wrath on different battlegrounds. For 3-4 months he was my only 4S opponent.

BlackAdder666 likes this.
  6. Jin

Jin Well-Known Member

Hello @Candle. Extremely glad to have you on board. I've always considered you (along with Svetkavitsa & Lesterio) as the forerunners of 2nd Gen Warlords especially very helpful in the forum.

BlackAdder666 likes this.
  7. Jin

Jin Well-Known Member

G'Day @Bruthor and Co.

Is there anyway I can edit the title without using a prefix? Since our alliance has been filled, I thought 'candidacy' is no longer appropriate.

Thank you for your attention.

8. Arci

Arci Community Manager Staff Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    WoA
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but you should be able to edit your first post.
    You can put there that the alliance is full and the acceptance policy have changed :)

Anyway, a couple of guidelines will be published soon to "standardize" a little bit this section ^^

BlackAdder666, Guru and Jin like this.
  9. Jin

Jin Well-Known Member

Yes, I can edit the first post. I just wanted to edit the title to more correctly reflect the state of our alliance. I was hoping to change it to "Warlords International Prep & Ready" without prefix.

10. Mark Engle

Mark Engle Well-Known Member

Since the Alliance is filled and no longer recruiting, just delete the thread.

You can start another one with a different title/prefix.

11. Jin

Jin Well-Known Member

This thread sort of documented the birth of WLI. It would be a shame to delete it.:rolleyes:

I tried to edit the title without prefix but it didn't allow no prefix title. There are only 2 prefixes, Candidacy & Recruitment.

12. Arci

Arci Community Manager Staff Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    WoA
  13. Mark Engle

Jin: so sentimental in his geezer state:p

BlackAdder666 and Jin like this.
  14. Jin

Jin Well-Known Member

WLI is ready to rock 'n' roll.:D:D

I lost a fair bit of my Warlords history in the big migration. I'm trying to save some of the WoA history for my warlords great great ... grandkids.:D:D:p:p

Sentiment is one of the main reason I stay with Warlords through to WoA despite the 'dark ages'.:)

Rhul 13 and GoldReaper like this.
  15. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

Hats off to the Russian Alliance for topping One Million AP. We had a spy who defected to push them over the top (eaa).

If Alliances ever do more than just in game Chat they should be our closest competition. Wouldn’t want things to be too easy now, would we?

16. Trent

Trent New Member

I agree..can't wait to defeat the competition..particularly the Russian Alliance

Guru and Zancudo like this.
  17. BlueRuby

BlueRuby Well-Known Member

Hi all,

I’m going to tend my resignation.

You’re all a fantastic bunch; I’ve really enjoyed getting to know many of you: so much knowledge, experience and team-spirit.

It is just because I am finding myself playing far more than I feel comfortable with. Primer et al. have always made it clear that there is no pressure to perform...and yet I feel the need to somehow catch up anyway. Much as enjoy the game and challenge, it is taking me away from other hobbies I love: eg. reading, spending time with wife, etc.

I won’t be joining another; I plan to just be ronin for a while and cut my playing right back to levels that feel more manageable.

Thanks for having me. I’ll be rooting for you in any future alliance challenges/competitions.
    And I’ll still be round the forums...

Blue

18. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

We are going to miss you Blue. Your participation in the Chat area was always enjoyable.

I completely understand as I am certain my wife feels I spend too much time on the game also. It is a tough balance.

I wish you the best of luck. You can always reach out to us in the forum if you have any questions.

Anton Amby and NickA like this.
  19. Mark Engle

Later Blue! Come back when life gets back to whatever your Zen is.:)

20. Jin

Jin Well-Known Member

G'Day @BlueRuby.

Very sorry to hear you're leaving us. There are certainly no pressure for you to catch up to us. I think it's healthy for an alliance to have a mix of advance, mid and early stage warlords.

Wish you all the best and see you around the forum and if there's any opportunity, we'll welcome you back with open arms.

Stross likes this.