1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Fulfilled Warlords International Prep & Ready

Discussion in 'Alliances' started by Jin, Jul 23, 2018.

1. Zancudo

Zancudo Well-Known Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    WLI
    Indeed, this game request a lot (sometimes too much) dedication. Its normal, dont worry Blue, and good luck.;)

2. BlackAdder666

BlackAdder666 Well-Known Member

Sad to see you leave! Both my girlfriend and my dog think I play too much. But when my dog sleeps and girlfriend plays Candycrush I can play as much as I want. :D

3. Jimsom2

Jimsom2 Active Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    WLI
    Sorry to see you go, @BlueRuby, but glad you'll be around on the forums. Good luck on your journey! Remember it's both chips and mash with your pie next time. ;)

4. BlueRuby

BlueRuby Well-Known Member

Lol Bob (Jim), I went for mash cos I didn’t have any chips that day after all! Was good, mind!

Thanks all, see you around!

Jimsom2 likes this.
  5. Spiderman

Spiderman Active Member

Sorry to see you and wish you the best!

6. Burgin

Burgin New Member

Sorry to hear y’all are losing a member. I’ve been following y’all since you first started and tried to join early on. I’d like to apply if possible. 26273 power, 297187 trophies, ranked 68 overall and currently 22 on the season. In Fun atm but will leave if an invite will becoming.

BlackAdder666 and Mark Engle like this.
  7. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

Hi Burgin,

If you would like to join us we would be happy to have you. If I remember correctly your game name is Demo. Please apply in the tower and I will accept the application.

BlackAdder666 likes this.
  8. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

Alcohol fueled post.

Many have asked me how the nickname Primer originated. I have posted explanations in chat with my Alliance, and I think I have posted it in an entry or two in the forum.

But a picture is worth a thousand words, or so the saying goes. So obviously a video is better.

Tomorrow I will post a video entitled “This is a Primer” 1 1/2 hours before the Sunday morning NFL kickoff.

BlackAdder666 and Jin like this.
  9. Jin

Jin Well-Known Member

Every warlords that's worth his or her salts will be 'primed' for the video. :p:D

10. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

Don’t get too excited. I have zero video editing skills. This would be cool if I had someone who could add special effects and music.

Honestly it will just be a 50 year old man making a really, really strong drink. Time the pour. And realize it will be about 8:30 am local time and I do this every Sunday.

11. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

This is a Primer. 1.5 hours before NFL kickoff. Drink in an hour and head out to watch the games. No driving!

Sorry for poor video quality, but the key is the rum pour.

Guru, Lesterio, Spiderman and 5 others like this.
  12. Hopps

Hopps Active Member

Might have been quicker to put the ice in the bottle.

Have fun.

Mimi and Zancudo like this.
  13. Mark Engle

Mark Engle Well-Known Member

Captain!

14. Zancudo

Zancudo Well-Known Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    WLI
    Hahahaha... If you drink that, you go down sure. In Spain that's called "cubalibre", "cubata or "ron-cola": rum with coke, but with 1 part of rum and 2 parts of coke. Also, you can do it with whisky...and ice of course...

15. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

4 parts rum and 1 part coke is so much better.

16. Jin

Jin Well-Known Member

What would happen if you breathe on a naked flame, @Primer??!!:D:p

Lesterio likes this.
  17. NickA

NickA Member

FYI, I am unable to install the update. It keeps going on forever and ever. Reinstalling doesn't work either. I just wanted to inform my dear alliance that I was already out for the TC season, but now I'm like out in general. I don't know if this is worth a topic in the bug section because it doesn't seem to affect anyone else so I keep it indoors. Maybe a dev can comment?

18. Victorash

Victorash Active Member

You should open a ticket to the devs. From the app go to settings/support

Primer likes this.
  19. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

Can you load the game at all? If so then the support ticket is definitely the way to go.

20. BlackAdder666

BlackAdder666 Well-Known Member

Is WoA too big and you lack space on your device? I have that problem and devs keep promising to reduce size - but not yet. Big updates keep coming and none of them reduce size on main device/lets you move more content to extra memory card :( :( :( :(