1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

HOT TOPIC Warlords Newbies

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Jin, Aug 6, 2017.

1. Jin

Jin Well-Known Member

2. fyreax

fyreax Member

3. Jin

Jin Well-Known Member

Those options does not appear for uninjured regiments. I also suspect it does not appear for below Rank 6 regiments.

4. Mark Engle

Mark Engle Well-Known Member

Not appearing for my rank 7 regiments. I'll chime in if they suddenly show up, but I suspect this is a device issue more than a bug or game issue.

5. Jin

Jin Well-Known Member

Most of my 2nd journey regiments are Rank 8/9. Full recovery timer is just over 1 hours and that's not a long waiting period. Ad for life is not a huge issue for me so I have not pay particular attention to it. I just use the waiting period to finish other 'real' chores that I'm supposed to take care of.:D:p

BlackAdder666, Jesper and Mark Engle like this.
  6. Arioch

Arioch New Member

Make sure you have ads turned on on configuration screen. I had the same problem

7. Mark Engle

Hmm. When I had my main account on that device, the ads worked fine. So it's not device-related.
    Oh well, hopefully the devs figure it out before the recovery time gets to 3 hours.

8. NoName

NoName Well-Known Member

Screenshot_20180916-103806.jpg
    The ads are turned on we just don't have the button, I started a third account today just to check out how linear the game has become. I'll delete soon enough.

9. adi ckted

adi ckted New Member

Cannot find a thread for this, so i'm posting in the noob section. I am looking for an active alliance and the search is impossible. Most available alliances are empty or inactive. Hoping someone on here can point me to a new home. If this information matters, I am WL - 15, Strength ~1000, 20K trophies.

10. Arci

Arci Community Manager Staff Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    WoA
    Welcome to the forum!

You could consider the Alliance section ;)

11. adi ckted

adi ckted New Member

lol good call! I didnt even look in the tactics and strategies section. :)

12. Bomilkar

Bomilkar New Member

Hi guys
    I am quite a noob to Warlords and so far enjoying it (main regs are around lvl9 now). My question is: What would you guys buy from your war coins? And what not?

Thx for the advice

Last edited: Oct 18, 2018
  13. Zancudo

Zancudo Well-Known Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    WLI
    On low levels you could buy shards (center on your 5TP regiments). Items are not worth enought in these levels, like happends with the forge upgrade. But it depends of your game play style too.

14. Mark Engle

Shards.

You will have max Lvl 23 fully upgraded regs long before you have 5*.

Shards are the most difficult commodity to obtain.

Jin likes this.
  15. Bomilkar

Bomilkar New Member

Thank you very much for the information and fast reply.

16. Alina

Alina Member

Hey, I'm pretty sure this is hidden somewhere in here already, but I was wondering: at WL rank 10 I hit kind of a wall when it came to getting WL xp while focusing on my core 5 (not especially focused, but I went with SM, MF, LA, RR and RP until I started getting options) up to that point, so I leveled the LC that I had at 2* from Brigands and RT I got shards from Gozuras boss fight. That put me to 11 where I hit the same wall. I fixed that by getting CA and powerleving them (it? her?) to overtake LC and RT again as 2x Archers seems to work out great. Now I'm at 12, have my main 6 (added CA without dropping anybody else for now) more or less finished with upgrades and wondered what the next logical step is. So my real question.. When you hit that wall, what's the best way to keep leveling? Focus on 1-2 more regiments you level up to your current standard or slowly raise everything else level my level and upgrade to upgrade? What makes it easier when it comes to pvp matchmaking and stuff like that? :)

17. Mark Engle

My Ratticus account just hit WL15, and I haven't hit a wall where I can't level up. I think you prevent that by leveling 8-10 regiments up relatively equally. This game punishes those who try to max out only 5 regs too early, both with hard matchmaking and the inability to level up because your WL is too low.

You really dont need to worry about optimizing a top 5-6 until the map is clear and you start to focus on pvp.

Jin and BlackAdder666 like this.
  18. Alina

Alina Member

Oh, I was reading everywhere to focus on a few first, that's why I went with that.. :/ Now I'm even less sure what the "right" thing to do is. But it also felt like the matchmaking turned considereable harder when I leveled a 6th and 7th regiment, that's what made me wonder..

19. Mark Engle

20. Alina

Alina Member

Thanks..I tried reading both of them a week oe so ago..that's why I actually focused on 5 , because it felt like that would make sense from what I've read there ^^" But while they were great reads they are not good at actually answering my questions due to the "blog" style that focuses more on personal preferences and experiences over cold hard data :)

Last edited: Oct 26, 2018