1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

HOT TOPIC Warlords Newbies

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Jin, Aug 6, 2017.

1. Clappe

Clappe New Member

Bonjour,
    Je suis débutant dans le jeu et je viulaos savoir comment faire.
    Je suis bloqué niveau 7 avec ma mage,
    Et je voulais savoir comment faire évoluer niveau 8.
    Merci à vous pour les réponses

2. Jin

Jin Well-Known Member

I hope Google got it right.
    "Hello, I am a beginner in the game and I know how to do it.
    I'm stuck at level 7 with my mage,
    And I wanted to know how to evolve level 8.
    Thanks to you for the answers."

Hi @Clappe.

You need to gain more XP from battles to increase regimental rank. You'll also need to increase your Warlord Level to get to Rank 8 by applying upgrades to your regiments. DO NOT increase rank of 1 regiment ONLY. You'll need to rank up at least 8 regiments IMHO.

Hope this help.

Dezytrius likes this.
  3. Eziekial

Eziekial New Member

Is there a jpeg map of the zones you can unlock and there shard rewards? Just looking for the southern area in the SE. trying to see where to focus my attention if I am close to staring up a character.

4. Spiderman

Spiderman Active Member

That area is going to be "redone" or "restarted" with new content and units "soon" (starting with the Imperial Archer, I believe). I can't remember what's there now but you probably either want to do as much as you can before it happens or save your strength, so to speak, until it does happen <shrug>

5. Jin

Jin Well-Known Member

As Warlord Spiderman said, the southern continent is gonna be revamped. I've just started to explore that part of the map in my 2nd account. My intention is to delay updating to V0.57 that just been announced. I suspect that the FM shards are located in that continent pre-V0.57. I don't want to lose out collecting the goodies. I'll bid my time to get the new content till I clear the continent.

For warlords who wants the new regiments pronto then updating to V0.57 asap is a foregone conclusion.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2018
  6. Zancudo

Zancudo Active Member

Yeah. I'm in the same situation of you, @Jin. Only south remains. I have stopped it, waiting to v0.57.

7. valdis

valdis Member

Hello, two questions about RoF:
    1) does damage from 2 RoFs adds up one to other (from two archers)?
    2) is damage from RoF calculating using area bonuses (hills, swamps, etc)?

Dezytrius likes this.
  8. valdis

valdis Member

TY

9. Alina

Alina Member

Question about the offers to get your newly unlocked regiments battle-ready: what tiers are there for this? I know that it levels with your WL from experience, but what level gets you an offer to get your regiment to what level and for what price (in USD if possible)?

10. Jin

Jin Well-Known Member

Hello @Alina.

I do have some screenshots & video of upgrade bundles in my 'WoA Reboot' thread.

11. Alina

Alina Member

Thanks for the answer, but I'm more looking for an answer if lvl20 is a new tier or not tbh :)

12. Aiphatron

Aiphatron New Member

Hallo,

entschuldigt bitte falls die Frage schonmal hier vorkam:
    Wie erreiche ich Drrakhas Hort? Doppelkopps Grotte habe ich schon mehrmals besiegt.. Die "Zwischensequenz" für die neue Region wurde bereits abgespielt? :(

13. Alina

Alina Member

Du musst Doppelkopf 5x besiegen und die Gebiete im Nord-Osten erkundet haben, damit die Insel mit Drrakhas (auch in NO) erkundbar wird. :)

Aiphatron likes this.
  14. Arci

Arci Community Manager Staff Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    WoA
    Please keep the discussion in english so everyone can read and participate :)

15. Alina

Alina Member

So for future reference when I answer his question that he also translated, I should also translate my answer? Or should I not answer his question in the original language when I can? Assuming a non-native speaker would not post in german at all, if english wasn't any kind of issue..

Dezytrius likes this.
  16. Arci

Arci Community Manager Staff Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    WoA
    English only would be the best option, then if someone needs a translation he can locally translate it, but the posts on the forum should be in english.

17. Max

Max New Member

Why isnt here a german Forum?:confused:

Dezytrius likes this.
  18. Duo

Duo New Member

Newby, some of the diamond farming on page 1 looks to be no longer effective. Can that post be updated?

19. Cypher

Cypher New Member

Thank you Anton Amby, for this useful info. Its a great help for a newb like me.

Is there a ratio of how much damage vs hp we should be trying to maintain? Or do we want the damage and hp to be about equal? I seem to receive a lot more items that increase the hp, vs items that up the damage. Should I just be stashing these items and not doing the upgrades, or should I be selling them?

Thanks,
    Cypher

20. Jin

Jin Well-Known Member

Last edited: Feb 8, 2019