HOT TOPIC Warlords Newbies

Cole

Well said Primer.

I would hope that there is no "end", but rather another step beyond being maxed out. I enjoy solving the puzzle of each battle, and want to get my regiments to that max, but then I put it in neutral and think.....what do I do then?

Then I go back to enjoying the journey for now.

I always remember that opinions are like belly buttons, pretty much everyone has one.

atata

Please tell me. After three buy of energy in a tavern for 50 crystals, the cost has become 100. Will it always be now or until next time again 50?

Marcus Pitt

Please tell me. After three buy of energy in a tavern for 50 crystals, the cost has become 100. Will it always be now or until next time again 50?
It goes up further. I’m not sure the exact sequencing but at some point it increases by 50 diamonds per extra purchase.

freeman

Sorry if I ask the old question. I am playing this game for several months, my Mages already max star, then the daily login give me more mages shard, so that mean I did not get anything? Thx in advance :)

Ushurak@adventures

The problem of the daily gifts is that they give for about 10 units shards even if they are not needed. Best tactics with faction and the daily shard gift is to equaly upgrade shards. If i could play it again i would always go for loot wagon for the one with the minimum shards. And look that i dont close a faction by having all units on 5s. Would also look that you upgrade for 5s before a ship comes.

Otherwise you have several 100 useless shards when maxed. Nowadays its not a problem to get shards but at my time it was the hell.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jin

Dom

Hi everyone!
What's more tough to get, equipment or shards? And what is the best way to get equipment?

Marcus Pitt

It used to be shards. However with all the recent changes & updates, particularly the addition of Alliance Quests, my gut feel is that shards are now relatively easy to get. Equipment on the other hand is much harder; I can only reliably* (* not reliable!) get armour through the Nordvig merchant and war harbour. I forget the last time I saw mythical equipment at the standard merchant. So I get 4 chances per day using faction coins or war coins - make sure you keep 14,000 FC and 5,000 WC as a minimum. The other way seems to be through loot wagon, collecting the LW with a unit occasionally gives you equipment you need. I have not received Mythical equipment through PvP or Strongholds since the last couple of updates. Finally, AQ rewards gives 1 item per week, and some of the ships (I think) still give equipment.

Short answer - there is no reliable way that I know of, just a few ways to maximise your chance.

Dom

It used to be shards. However with all the recent changes & updates, particularly the addition of Alliance Quests, my gut feel is that shards are now relatively easy to get. Equipment on the other hand is much harder; I can only reliably* (* not reliable!) get armour through the Nordvig merchant and war harbour. I forget the last time I saw mythical equipment at the standard merchant. So I get 4 chances per day using faction coins or war coins - make sure you keep 14,000 FC and 5,000 WC as a minimum. The other way seems to be through loot wagon, collecting the LW with a unit occasionally gives you equipment you need. I have not received Mythical equipment through PvP or Strongholds since the last couple of updates. Finally, AQ rewards gives 1 item per week, and some of the ships (I think) still give equipment.

Short answer - there is no reliable way that I know of, just a few ways to maximise your chance.
Alright, thanks @Marcus Pitt!

I was thinking in buy 5 shards with discount of Faire in merchant, however I never seen a mythical equipment there, for example, and Faire shards with discount is the second time. Then thought best use of diamonds can be (unfortunately) for smuggle and imperial ships because equipments (what I want) seems harder.

Hmmm, I didn't know I have to save coins of battles, I spend in shards but I'll save them from now.