1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Warning

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by RasClart, Mar 7, 2019.

1. RasClart

RasClart Active Member

hi guys,

Just wanted to share...
    I bought 2500 diamonds on itunes 3 days ago, mar 4
    Just checked mycredit card earlier today saw i got charged again for the same purchase yesterday, mar 6th...
    I rang itunes & they agreed & refunded 2nd billing (it couldtake 30 days but they say it’s done & refunded)

So no harm done but i just wanted to warn my fellow warlords to watch out, innogames does doublebill, whether accidental or not.

Also would like innogames to tell us why they would do that...

BlackAdder666 likes this.
  2. RasClart

RasClart Active Member

Bumping this because i want it to get an answer, not get buried....

I would like a moderator to address this... relatively soon

3. Arci

Arci Community Manager Staff Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    WoA
    Well, charging twice for a payment is obviously not something we do on purpose. Especially this delay (the second charge after 3 days) is really weird.
    Payments are processes shared between our servers and Apple/Google, so obviously something wrong may happen in between, even if it's not that common.

That said, please send us a ticket (from the Support button in your game settings) with all the info about the payment so we can investigate on what exactly happened to make sure it won't happen again in the future.

4. RasClart

RasClart Active Member

Thanks for the response Arci... I’m sure it was accidental but it happened...
    And to be quite honest i was pretty sure it happened before xmas too but was super busy & distracted & didn’t get on it...
    I’m going to open a ticket to help u guys get to the bottom of it... (i know ur a moderator, not the money guy...all good bro!)

Last edited: Mar 8, 2019