Recruitment Welcome to the Alliance

Alliance language
English

kill

Hello friends! we represent the Masterpiece Chicken Alliance, formed after the change. Our goal is to bring together small alliances, build and strengthen our power to ensure the highest possible outcome. Come with us and join us in achieving worthy titles. We currently have 26/50 members, hurry and come and work with us.

kill

I will regularly update the situation of the alliance. Now 26/50, we always welcome friendly, active members.

kill

An alliance needs to have enough members to create strength. Please come to us! Together we can take over the world! ;-)

RetiredOnce

Well spoken Kill.
Come be part of growing alliance, with the family setting. We have players of all skill levels. Don't be afraid to try something new. Come join us and have fun playing the game. No need to apply, our doors are always open.

kill

Today we were 27/50, a bit slow but we are still improving day by day. Come on, come to us and prepare to welcome the new event. There are 23 vacancies waiting for you.

RetiredOnce

Come be part of the very fast growing family. Your alliance barely alive? Want some real fun and conversation. Join Masterpiece Chicken

kill

Great! This morning I noticed that there were 4 more players in the alliance. We are now 31/50, I believe next week we will take prosperous steps to do the task. Come and join us!

kill

was 32/50 and still has vacant positions. Hurry up guys! Come with us to prepare to start the new mission week!

RetiredOnce

Kill is completely right......we are filling up each day. Growing stronger, climbing the ranks and getting our rewards for our activity.

Come be part of the family

MrGummy

Hey guys,

I've just joined. I know I'm new to this game but I like it and I play daily. If I don't get 900 points from daily quests, feel free to kick me out before the reward is available.

Cheers

RetiredOnce

Hey guys,

I've just joined. I know I'm new to this game but I like it and I play daily. If I don't get 900 points from daily quests, feel free to kick me out before the reward is available.

Cheers
We have a 360 minimum for now. We want everyone to have fun. However, most max each week

kill

Today we are 41/50. Only 9 vacancies left. Come with us to surf! Our name is Masterpiece Chicken

Arcturus

Hey guys! Glad to see you are growing your alliance! Cool that you trying to bring other small groups in. Win-win situation for everybody. Keep up the good work... and good luck! You guys rock!

kill

Hey guys! Glad to see you are growing your alliance! Cool that you trying to bring other small groups in. Win-win situation for everybody. Keep up the good work... and good luck! You guys rock!
Thank you, Arcturus! I also wish you much success on your chosen path.

kill

There is one day left for the alliance mission for this week. Come with us to receive the Legendary ship. But next week, we will win the Mythical ship. There are 5 vacant positions waiting for you to!

kill

Today we welcomed our 47/50 member. We have 3 vacancies left. Come collect your reward and join us in winning the Mythical ship for the following week.

kill

The last three positions have been filled 50/50. On behalf of the Masterpiece Chicken Alliance, I would like to thank the community management staff for supporting us in posting and recruiting over the past time. We look forward to continuing to receive your support. Best regards!