1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

What if you couldn't force-close the game and re-start battles?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Mark Engle, Jan 22, 2019.

?

Poll: If we couldn't re-start battles for free, would you...

1. A. Quit the game and move on to something more playable

2. B. Keep playing, but only if they reduced the difficulty of battles

3. C. Keep playing the game 'as is'

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Bruthor

Bruthor Lead Community Manager Staff Member

Close, but not quite. And I will have to rephrase: Wait for version 0.61 or later :-O

2. Waarthog

Waarthog Member

Hopefully not to close I don't really like the idea of potions, having to spend gold or even diamonds on them or relying on them to drop isn't a good fix for this ... I think many here would appreciate a bit more info on your plans ... Don't forget you can also get some valuable input for the community here ... Well all in all can't wait to see what your attempt is going to be to fix tgis issue

Loraykin likes this.
  3. Loraykin

Loraykin Active Member

I guess that's a clear statement you won't even try to be more forthright about upcoming changes. That's a shame.

4. Arci

Arci Community Manager Staff Member

If it's not 0.61 (that is being deployed as we speak) it will likely be 0.62, just a couple of weeks later.

More time to test and fix issues, meaning less bugs... it shouldn't be that bad to wait a little bit more :)

5. Waarthog

Waarthog Member

I really would have hoped for a bit more info and a more head time for such major changes. Just so some of us (especially those with not fully developed armies) know in what direction it's going ... should I continue trying to min/max and keep on farming shards for my top 5 to get them to 5* or would it be wiser to broaden my army ( due to more units on timers) and get more to 4*
    ... guess we just have to be patient ( a virtue very much needed in this game ;))

Dezytrius and BlackAdder666 like this.
  6. Kai Liang

Kai Liang New Member

To be very honest, without the forced restart, this game is simply unplayable. I think this is poor design to be honest. Rather than double client home and quit and restart, I hope the game can just simply make restart a one-button feature, since I am pretty certain 98% people do this anyway.

Waarthog likes this.