1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

What is your bottom line for re-roll?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Burning, Jan 18, 2019.

1. Burning

Burning New Member

Well, I'm just curious...

My case, Im re-rolling below 191 trophies.

2. valdis

valdis Member

184, I'm newbie :(

3. Zancudo

Zancudo Well-Known Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    WLI
    Depending if you want or not competing for top 10. If you want to, need to rr all below 194. For top 100 I guess below 191 is enought.

Jin likes this.
  4. Owain

Owain Member

194. Need to be above 197 if you want to be the one.

5. valdis

valdis Member

And how many diamonds are needed for a season? :)

6. BlackAdder666

BlackAdder666 Well-Known Member

I reroll all below 191. But this season and the one before I do not reroll again and again (waiting for timers or use diamonds as before to avoid doing a single battle below 191). Now I reroll once and finish the battle. My average is severely hurt by this, starting at around 199 and then dwindling. But spot 11 pays the same as spot 99, so a very stress free season, same reward and NO diamonds spent. May return to being competitive in the future, but for now I rather enjoy the fun of battling, not stressing about timers and bad spawns/rerolls. All that said, fighting for your life in a 199 is a lot more fun than cruising through a 167 battle :)

7. Owain

Owain Member

Exactly. I only decided on chasing top spot, because that gave the most challenging battles. This season, I will not spend diamonds on rerolls . Top 20 probably.
    I crave the challenge. But the balance us not quite right yet. The same challenge should be available at all levels.

8. Zancudo

Zancudo Well-Known Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    WLI
    An aproximation, because it depends how many people want to stay on top 10 and luck:

Thousands (I dont know how many exactly) if you want to do top 3 or better now. About 400-1000 for top 3-10. Not any of them for top 10-100 if you have enough AP.

I could done top 3 one time spendind about 800 diamonds, but I think now is more difficult.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2019
  9. Jimsom2

Jimsom2 Active Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    WLI
    I will reroll any 3s (194T) and below as long as I'm not at risk of having to fight a 1s or 2s. I'm getting really bad spawns and rerolls this season to the point where I'm wondering if the last update changed spawning patterns. I'd have to spend an unreasonable amount of diamonds just to make top 10 so PvP is just warcoin farming at the moment.

BlackAdder666 likes this.
  10. Hai

Hai Active Member

how can you ensure its not a 1s or 2s? i though reroll is full of gambling. you don't have influence at all. Or is there a trick? thanks in advance.

11. Waarthog

Waarthog Member

There is no trick as I know of. Imagine you had 4 1s saved for rerolling, next spawn you get a 2s and 4 low 3s, you reroll the 2s being unlucky you get a 1s now you could gamble and try rerolling the low 3s ( possibly getting lower trophy's ) or you just fight them although they are under your bottom line for rerolling ... I'd go with second just do them and hope your next spawns and rerolls will be better

Primer, Jin and BlackAdder666 like this.
  12. Hai

Hai Active Member

Coin flip: if you flipped 10 times head. it doesn't mean 11th time you will have higher chances for tail, it's still exactly 50-50 no matter what was the results previously.
    pvp reroll is flip coin too right?

BlackAdder666 likes this.
  13. Mark Engle

Mark Engle Well-Known Member

@Hai

They are referring to the other spawns that they already have on the board.

For instance, one is more likely to reroll a 3s fight if they already have all 4s spawns on the board.

If they reroll into a 1 or 2s, they dont have to fight it, so its worth the risk.

Jin, Waarthog, Hai and 1 other person like this.
  14. Owain

Owain Member

I have had 5 x 4s respawns and also gone 30+ with only a single 4s. There are patterns , I just haven't figured them out yet. If you get a 4s, try again, you might get another 3 of them!

15. Waarthog

Waarthog Member

I don't really believe there is a other pattern then the % chance to get one of the 4 different results

Just like the LW you can have lucky streaks and times were all rolls just go wrong but I wouldn't call it a pattern

16. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

The point Jimsom was making is simply that he doesn’t reroll a 3s if he already has 5 1s/2s on the board that are on timers and not eligible to reroll for free. A sixth one would mean he was forced to fight a 1s/2s or settle for not spawning a full new set next round. Take the 3s fight instead of taking the chance on making it worse.

If you have less than five on timers, you can take the chance and just save it if comes out worse.

Hai, Jin and Jimsom2 like this.
  17. LiefEric

LiefEric New Member

I reroll everything 1s, so everything under 50 trophies or so. Rerolling 2s and above makes it too likely I'll end up with 6 1s after the spawn. This is the first season since I've started where I've made it to day 5 w/o having to fight a 1s.

18. BlueRuby

BlueRuby Well-Known Member

Yeah, same, Eric.
    I reroll all 1S battles as standard. Trophy count doesn’t matter to much for me.

19. Jin

Jin Well-Known Member

IMHO, the ONE is 'worth' negative return of diamonds if you do so inclined. Otherwise, only a positive return of diamonds for the other divisions (except Bronze) is ok if you want to rr with diamonds. 50 diamonds for a rr adds up very quickly.:eek: